Joe Low signs

A very foxy signing.

3 Likes

Very good and I bet you couldn’t type that quick enough :smile:.

1 Like

If that’s the case it’s a real kick in the bollocks.

White is shocking

2 Likes

All the best Joe, hopefully another successful loan like Liam Bennett

Yeah. This seems decent. As others have said it could though mean the awful Hayden White coming out of the back 3 where he did well to the wingback role. If that happens hmmmmmmm

Others have said this before me!!! So dont get your knickers in a twist again and shoot the messenger

Lighten up me old fruit, only pulling your leg.

I agree he looks decent and it is a position where cover was needed. Hopefully this doesn’t mean White becomes RWB, but in Flynn we trust.

Flynn on Low - It’s a good opportunity to come into a club like Walsall who have got ambitions to finish in the top half of the league.

I’d hope our ambitions are a bit higher than that.

8 Likes

I agree Maz, great to have some backup and competition for the squad. Looking forward to seeing some new signings including the shipping out of the dross.

Not sure we are ready for promotion this season. If it happens that’s great, but I won’t count it as a failure if we don’t make it. The whole Trivela/Flynn/freehold thing is a lot of change for the club to manage.

10 Likes

I was thinking more of trying to sneak into the playoffs.

Should be telling his team and everyone else including trivelia that he wants a promotion push IMO

1 Like

You make a good point but IF we can get in a position where we have a good chance then it would be foolish not to give it a good go.

2 Likes

Not a failure by any means but you should always aim high.

Carpe ludum, and all that.

He looks like a good fix for a thin defence line. Many good games :slight_smile:

His performance v Lincoln was nothing sort of shambolic, I desperately wanted the ground to swallow him up it was so bad. I agree he should have been in the centre, but nobody could have predicted quite how badly he would play. For Walsall to sign him, he must have played much better when turning out for the U23s. He is very, very young for a central defender and he will only get better. I hope this move works out for everyone. Good luck Joe.

From the Bristol city forum

I imagine the Cambridge fans were wondering about Bennett after his performance against Sheff W but we rated him so we’ll have to see.

Reading that it sounds like they played him out of position, what was they expecting :man_shrugging:t3:

He will need to be played out of position if he wants to get minutes here though. If he can only play in the centre of a three

Probably best to not take too much notice of what you read on football forums .

2 Likes