Josh Gordon

…and I thought he was really big …:grinning:

1 Like

So was Bernie Wright and George Andrews. Super Alan Buckley, but they all new whet the goals were!!

1 Like

It felt like I’d looked away for about 5-10 seconds and as I looked back at the pitch he booked him was it me or was that a ridiculous booking from the ref not that it matters but it never seemed like he was taking the ■■■■ to me?

I think Gordon is best playing where he did against Leyton Orient as an inside forward from the right wing.

His work rate up and down the flank is exceptional and he also adds a goal threat in addition to a central striker, which is usually so crucial in successful sides.

1 Like

I thought it was a little harsh on Robbo to be fair Scooby , didn’t seem to be taking that long , not compared to some keepers we’ve had down here taking the ■■■■ mate , but then again he made some strange decisions

1 Like

Cheers mucka I thought it was me at the time I stood up and gave some abuse and nobody round me said nothing :rofl: I do get carried away sometimes :crazy_face: I think it was the situation to be honest they were all over us trying to get the equaliser if that game was 0-0 he’d have kept his card in his pocket…there were so many sarcastic cheers when he gave us a decision which were continued by me throwing my arms up and cheering lol

1 Like

:rofl:… you weren’t on your own mate we were all doing it by me :+1:

1 Like

Yes was me mate. Leauge goals,
Straight £100 that cook would score more leauge goals than Gordon, , bet still stands. For me
You also recieved a two goal start

Lol don’t drink much now pal, well not that crap in stadium suite anyway, , See you at Salford tomorrow pal,
Our coach going to. Railway club at Trafford park,stretford should be there for eleven Pop in if you can

1 Like

League goals? No my friend. I said goals.

Even on league goals Gordon’s ahead anyway given the two goal advantage :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

surprised at this so far mind you mansfield have some very good strikers to choose from.

The topic was leauge goals, and yes you are ahead given the two goal start also, do not fear if you remain in that posistion I will gladly hand over the £100 a bet is a bet
Long way to go yet tho

That hatrick he scored cost me £600 , still getting over the shock mate

1 Like

YES! Why is this even a query? :grinning::wink:

It’s not a query Matt,it’s a statement…:grinning::wink:

2 Likes

No mention of league goals here , and I can’t find any in the surrounding discussion .

1 Like

Nope. I didn’t mention league goals and neither did you :slight_smile:

My original statement was along the lines of “Gordon will score more than Cook next season. Who wants a wager”

You are correct at no point did I ever mention league goals, a couple of other posters did but I didn’t reply to them as that wasn’t my original wager :slight_smile:

I still believe Gordon will score more as well.

Crossed wires then as I also bet with someone else on here leauge goals, ,only and was under the impression that was the bet, Leauge only

As said if Gordon scores more leauge goals than cook will settle bet no probs whatsoever.
The content of most of the posts was who would get most leauge goals I seem to recall, and as neither stipulated. The spectrum. Can only be decided on leauge goals, not that it looks like it will make much difference anyway

Beginning to sound a bit like a taffy dh