Josh Gordon

That was my post. I never stated league goals. Just goals.

Never renaged on a bet in my life mate
After owning my own betting offices and still retaining an off course betting permit more than I dare do
The bet is leauge goals only unless stipulated otherwise, the coments posted up no where state in all competition by neithier myself or samsara,
As said leauge goals only, and as Aldo stated. Will gladly settle up if I loose
It’s £100 hardly anything to get exited about win or loose,

1 Like

But you didn’t. You did specify league goals , but only later, in your bet with @Timbuktu_Saddler. If it was so obvious previously, why did you have to start specifying then , and not before with @SamsaraSaddler ? In fact, why start being specific at all?

To paraphrase Mrs May " Goals means goals."

But I didn’t state “league goals” and neither did you. I said that Josh Gordon would score more goals than Andy Cook this season. You know exactly what that means but you’re now moving the goalposts :joy::ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

You are both looking desperate for a 100 quid.
One to win it, and the other not to lose it.

2 Likes

Send the winnings to acorns children’s hospice that’s what I’d have done just saying :wink:

1 Like

What’s the point of having a bet if it doesn’t matter who wins?

1 Like

No point, but you can both want to win without resorting to looking desperate not to.

1 Like

I think only one party is looking desperate. The one who’s now backtracking on his original agreement.

1 Like

What a weird bloke you are.

2 Likes

Sorry to intrude, but when did I have a bet with Dhforever? News to me.

Yes i remember, you bet him £1000 Gordon would score more goals than cook in any competition and went halves with me :rofl::wink:

4 Likes

Oh, I remember now. Thanks.
He gave me 20-1, didn’t he?

1 Like

That’s the spirit :rofl::+1:

Found it! It was actually 100-1! Wow!

3 Likes

That’s not how I remember it. I thought Cook had to score 25 goals to every one that a Gordon scored for DH to collect and that he has to buy you a new pair of hand made shoes every time Gordon scored.

1 Like

And the only Cook goals that count are the ones that go in off his huge belly :smile:

1 Like

The plot thickens. You made a proposal. To Samsara, but wasn’t agreed, presumably because he’d already agreed a bet with Dh. But it now looks like you were the only one to at all to mention league goals, and only then after the Samsara/Dh bet was agreed.

1 Like

Nope I didn’t agree because I wouldn’t have agreed on league goals only :slight_smile:

1 Like

I could find the exact post for a “certain consideration” Paid up front to my Nigerian bank account,of course.

1 Like