Kelly & Wrack

Get these 2 in tomorrow, obv have nothing better to do on matchdays and talk alot of sense.

2 Likes

Not for me.

4 Likes

Errrr no… we need experience in management… simple

3 Likes

Get them in now!
Kelly has touchline experience far beyond the current incumbent
And wracky has been scouting for various clubs for years - so knows players.
It’s a no brainier for the remaining games at least.

1 Like

Can’t be any worse than what is going on now!:man_facepalming:

8 Likes

If we are going down the former player route, Chris Wilder is soon to be available. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Part of me would take anyone at the moment but another part doesn’t want to see more former favourites have to get their hands dirty with this ■■■■ show.

2 Likes

Absolutely not. We need experience to get out this mess

1 Like

I like Wrack, but for me Kelly is not an option he’s not exactly been a huge success in any of his previous roles.

1 Like

Appoint people through one game of commentary now :joy: next it’ll be Alex Nicholls fgs. What an absolute ****show.

People moan about us acting non League then want us to appoint Wrack & Kelly because they just happen to be doing the commentary on the games if It was Brett Angell & Gary Birch doing the commentary people would be saying bring them in its laughable really well actually it isn’t it actually shows just how far we’ve fallen as a club .

4 Likes

Dutton needs to go now. Write off next two games. Sadler and Sinclair to take control for maximum 2 weeks until next permanent manager is appointed.

New manager needs time to access this squad in advance of next season.

2 Likes

I’ll offer my services free of charge ( Walsall FC love this kind of offer ) and I’ve just assessed the squad and it’s full of pooh, oh and I’ve assessed the management senior roles at the same time and yes it’s full of pooh also

One game? They have been doing it on and off all season and can see where its going wrong and what the players have to offer.

1 win in 14? Yep they cannot do any better.

1 Like

When that doesn’t work let’s get roper and big Brett angell in and when that doesnt work let’s give Pedro and zigor a call.

I’d be happy with Kelly and Wrack for the rest of the season, but then again I’d be happy with Ant and Dec in preference to Dutton.
At least Kelly and Wrack would right a few wrongs and stick with a formation.
But they are also realists and know their limitations. As Kelly said last night, “I’ve never lost a game from up here in the stands”.

4 Likes

Of course he has far more experience than anyone at the club currently I’d be happy with him until the end of the season

1 Like

Sorry not for me . If Kelly was any good he would be involved with a club as manager/assistant not just as a commentator. We need experience of a old hand at the lower leagues.

Not for me either.
Kelly was a great player for us, Wrack had ten years with us and one good season.
No thanks!

I’d take them both now. They couldn’t believe what they were watching last night.
They know the players having watched them for months.
A completely fresh face would be starting from scratch.
We need at least 2 wins and probably a couple of draws and fast.

1 Like