Kelly & Wrack

Cant see the harm in Kelly coming in until the end of the season not like we can get any worse now.

1 Like

What this team really needs is Welly & Krack - ie a boot up the ā€¦

2 Likes

Uncalled for.
Blokesā€™ entitled to his opinion just as you are.

3 Likes

Yeah fair enough and thereā€™s too much of that on this forum sometimes, it just cut a little deep as he was a good part of my childhood.

Nevertheless. Apologies Davidusa, shouldnā€™t have insulted you. Genuinely. X

4 Likes

Well said fella :+1:

Would take kelly but only as a forward coach til the end of the season then review it. We have clearly been lacking all season in this area and nothing has been done about it .

1 Like

Darren Wrack was a fantastic player for us.

3 Likes

Wrack was very good ā€¦worked extremely hard at all times very disciplined very good for us as we was for him . If he had been any better would not have stayed at the club as long as he did.

3 Likes

Seen people online going in about Lera if Iā€™m spelling that right the youth coach yet moan about Kelly? Donā€™t understand the obsession some seem to have with him heā€™s barely an experienced youth coach let alone take over the first team at least Kelly has experience and mostly at a higher level.I think the whole Dean smith thing might be clouding there judgement there

1 Like

Someone suggested asking John Ward to come and help till the season end.

1 Like

Not sure wasnā€™t he involved in our relegation from league 1 ?

Think he took the ump when Whitney was made manager.

That wouldnā€™t surprise me actually I think he left because him and Clarke fell out at rovers if you believe the rumours from there fans

1 Like

Just seen Martin oā€™connor has said on social media he would be happy to come back again and help if asked.

Would he come back and play ?
Liked him as manager but dont think the players did.

1 Like

Will be interesting if LP is taking his next appointment decision from reading this thread :joy:

1 Like

He could do worse mate saying that he already hasšŸ¤£

1 Like

That squad was rotten though mate they didnt like being told and Martin isnt one to sugarcoat things lol.

I would be happy to see him given a go.

Like the bloke but if heā€™s the best hope weā€™ve got then we might as well stick with Dutton.

2 Likes