Khan off

If he’s not willing to get vaccinated then him going is no problem with me. Doesn’t bode well for his intelligence.

6 Likes

Mixed feelings. So it was just a quick stop to regain match fitness and nothing more. Well, I wish him luck then.

A voice of reason.

1 Like

Told by who? The same person who said Kinsella was off to Ipswich?

I don’t think we are in a position at the moment to be telling any player they need to be vaccinated. What next all fans who attend must be also?! Of course not cause that means less :moneybag: it’s a joke

1 Like

We’ve got Orient on my birthday, hope the little bastard gets snapped.

1 Like

No I didn’t start that one

1 Like

I’ve just been told that, I’d say it was a load of rollox surely he would have been told that when he signed in the first place, I mean COVID-19 as been going on more than six months.

It was nailed on Kahn was leaving when he no involvement against Mansfield the weekend.

1 Like

I’m gutted. He was better than what we have and also exciting to watch.

When’s Ozzy coming back ???

2 Likes

Said the voice of excuses.

Kenny Jackett that’s a corker mate you’ve admired Otis all his career fuk off mate he was on the scrap heap where was you then?

Excuses?? No! Just how I see things…

2 Likes

Didn’t direct that at you. But I guess you qualify too considering your arguing we can’t afford a league two player, in competition with a league Two club, that we were already playing, with massive holes in our wage budget to fill.

So like I said, excuses.

I liked this bit; image

Brought to mind this from the summer:

2 Likes

That’s not what I said. It could be that JF & MT didn’t want to offer Khan an 18 month contract, hence he went elsewhere…

1 Like

Sounds pretty financially driven to me :man_shrugging: I mean, maybe offering him a competitive deal might have been an idea and if it was contract length that’s a f***ing no brainier. At least Shrops excuses … no they are shit as well

The “unknown” here is whether Khan featured in the DoF & managers long-term plan vis-à-vis squad building. I don’t know but can hazard a guess that they didn’t think Khan worthy of a 18 month contract.

1 Like

I think you’re spot on. Personally, I liked him as a player, but each player has his value and it’s up to the manager and the DoF to decide that. The fact that he didn’t always play when available for selection suggests that he wasn’t seen as highly as some of us might wish.

1 Like