Kieron Morris’ Mother has her say

Is Mom must be embarrassed with that performance, said ten minutes earlier he’d be subbed.

Bet Cookie wished he stopped where he was, the epicentre of world football, Merseyside.

What I saw tonight if Norwood can score 30+ goals Cook will have a birthday.

1 Like

Norwood definitely had an off night tonight. Should of had at least a brace if not more.

Banks’s goal for us was a proper screamer, been waiting for him to do that all season. Finally got it on the 47th game.

As for Morris, put in a decent shift tonight but didn’t really offer much. Had a shot on goal first half which should of been a penalty with their lad handballing. Blows hot and cold though as usual. Has ability but not sure if he knows how to fully use it, not often anyway. Frustrating. If im being honest, I wouldn’t be fussed if we offered him a deal or not. Ive seen a solid starting player but he hasn’t set the world alight for us and our playing budget next season could possibly bring in someone better. Saying that though, our gaffer Mellon does ask players to do a ‘job’ for the team, and I think Morris is one of them. Probably limits his talent a fair bit but cant complain at Mellon, finishing 6th in our first season back is absolutely brilliant.

Sorry to see you guys drop final day. What are your chances of being competitive next season? Whos gonna be your new gaffer?

All the best for next season except for against us (if we stay down in League Two).

1 Like

Sums him up perfectly.

The one thing possibly in Keiron Morris favour is the fact that he has a goal scoring threat. We sadly lacked goals from midfield last season. Think we need to find from somewhere in the summer someone who can weigh in with a few goals from midfield

Why do you always give the opposition information about our players? Your opinion on Morris is different to mine and the other fans I know.We hope he stays.

Nice to see Keiran’s mom joining the forums.

1 Like

Proper assist for Morris tonight. As opposed to his five yard pass last week for Ollie Banks to thunder in from 30 yards. This time good little dart into the box for a dinked ball, decent header and Norwood does the rest. Off to Wembley as it stands.

1 Like

He’s having a decent game so far

1 Like