Kory Roberts - Does DC rate him?

What? :joy: No it’s my assessment of his performance this season.

Knowing better than the manager =/= disagreeing with SOME (key word there) of his decisions.

Like @SarcasticSaddler and others above have stated.

Do you seriously think you know more than a manager who sees a player day in, day out?

When you have openly stated you have seen said player, play once this season?

Wow.

Ok you are just going round in circles now despite me answering the same question over and over and over again. Time for me too bow out again until you actually have a substantial point to make.

Run away again :wave:t2:

You can’t answer that question because you know it savages your argument.

1 Like

:slight_smile:

I was about to make the same point. Up to his injury his career was blossoming, and he was clearly destined for greater things - definitely top flight football if not a full international. Then he had a serious cruciate ligament injury, and whilst he came back physically he never made the full psychological recovery. Having had that kind of career-threatening injury, I think he became frightened of gong in for a strong tackle - completely understandable off course, and he was never the same player again. It was tragic really as he was such a promising prospect.

4 Likes

Yep. Spot on.

“After damaging my knee in 1995 I did get back into the first team but was never really the same. In the end I just decided to move away from football."

4 Likes

There probably was a reasonable point at one stage, but pursuing whatever it was into the realms of (paraphrasing) ‘it’s just a compound fracture’ and ‘he’s young’, ‘plenty of people get over it’ to ‘money has no impact on recovery’ is an object lesson in cutting losses. :scissors:

1 Like

I never said that. But I do find it interesting that people are both dismissing Fabregas and Ramsey because money whilst using Stuart Ryder from 25 years ago (of educational and technological advances) as a reason to write him off.

Erm. You did.

1 Like

I was sarcastically predicting your response, not dismissing that you can get better care. And look, here you are :slight_smile:

:point_up:t2:

:point_up:t2:

1 Like

On topic, take it to DMs etc… you know the drill better than most, gents.

1 Like

I tried. I really tried. Your persistence and desperation to know my opinion on things got the better of me.

No need for further moderation, blocked from now on. I’ll await the DM.

2 Likes

Did you get it?

No, to be fair :slightly_smiling_face:

Keep on topic, please.

1 Like

Hello, pot… DM any concerns…

In short the answer to the ‘is he good enough for game time’ is in the reserve league for a few months. Has he been playing there? I would assume so and perhaps he hasn’t been able to get to the required standard. I see DC’s comments as a kick up the backside trying to encourage him so Kory doesn’t lose his way.

(this may have been mentioned above but I got bored of wading through the arguments)

1 Like