L 1-0 vs Bristol Rovers (A) - League Two - Sat 29th Jan, 3pm

I think we’d sold 300+ total as of Wednesday morning. Given there’s no price increase we could be around the 500 mark, which is a pretty decent effort on the back of four straight defeats.

I ain’t bought mine yet I was going to the ground after work tomorrow will we get some more?

You can pay on the day mate. That standing section holds a fair few hundred. :+1:

1 Like

3-0 to the Super Soaraways. Everything will click.

1 Like

There won’t be anymore sent to Walsall now mate. Can pay on the day though, same price.

Just so you know for future, I am sure they usually send any unsold tickets back at midday on a Friday.

1 Like

Me too :thinking:

Reckon we’ll take around 500/600 amazing really

1 Like

Sending some white coated medics round your house as we speak, I’m sure you will feel better after some calming pills to bring you back to reality. :grinning: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The Jaegermeister had just kicked-in when I typed that…

Thought it might be inkerhol fuelled musings!!

1 Like

Cheers mate so I can travel and buy a seating ticket from their ground Saturday? My other half needs to sit down really during a game.I finish work at 1 tomorrow so was going over to the ground to buy 2 tickets but if they get sent back I think I’ll give that a miss as long as I don’t travel all the way to Bristol and get sent packing.

Cheers mate I’m getting seated ones anyway that was my fault for speaking about the post that was on about standing tickets nice one for replying though are you going down?

1 Like

Hi mate, I just read they still have seating tickets to buy from ticket office at Walsall. It doesn’t say anything about any cut off time. Maybe if you could call and book them in the morning and collect them on the way home?

Sorry didn’t mean to confuse you.

1 Like

I’ll give them a bell in the morning on my break and ask them if it’s worth popping over at 1 and don’t be sorry mate I appreciate you even responding to my queries.I’m only going because we are due a win :joy: and an improved performance the other night accompanied by not winning since Colchester at home I think it was in my brain gives us a chance it’s the hope that kills.

Follow the lads mate, it’s still our club. I can’t help myself, I say I won’t go and I still end up going. I was booked on the coach for Saturday with my youngest but something has come up so I can’t go. I won’t say I’m gutted but I bet come Saturday afternoon I will wish I was there.

I hope you have a good day and we can pick up that win for you/us.

Up The Saddlers.

2 Likes

Me too it’s a cracking away following again whatever the results going to be,think I saw 300 and odd the other day looks like we’ll be pushing 450-500 come kick off that’s following a team that has won 24 in their last 103 or whatever it was @Thanatos researched the other day.Anyway mate UTS stay safe scoobs

This seems like just the kind of game we will win for some reason. What price are we to win anyone?

21/10 so not great odds

1 Like

Yes mate, decent away day down there. Some decent pubs near the ground. Just a shame the away end is a bit of a dump. Should be a decent following of Saddlers though!

Where’s the best place to go mate it’s saying the Drapers Arms is pretty close to the ground on here