L 1-0 vs Bristol Rovers (A) - League Two - Sat 29th Jan, 3pm

No not great would have thought it would be at least 3/1 with our poor form.

1 Like

When’s the last round of Covid testing before the game?

Wait until we are 1-0 down then lump on :joy: :wink:

1 Like

I remember that game at Roker parkvery well because I was fooling around with a girl up there.
I took care of business on Friday night, then told her I was heading back south, of course, not before catching the Rimmernator’s hatrick.

This is virtually a local game for me and yet I really can’t be arsed

4-2 win lump on!

1 Like

Might help if we had one more than one striker Matthew.

He thinks we have some great strikers already in our squad so we don’t need additions…perhaps he could enlighten us?
Strange how we have a negative goal difference (AGAIN) !

Tickets purchased you were right @Blazing_Saddler they send them back at half 12 so bought them over the phone for collection come on me babbiz!!!

1 Like

I dreamt once that a Walsall team scored 4 goals, I was under anaesthesia at the time, many, many, many years ago.

2 Likes

:joy: a 1-0 win going in off Millers arse again will do me mate we are really in need of a result.

Understatement of the year!!

Ok we are in desperate need of a win that better? How would you put it?

About the same mate, we are soooo desperate for a result, and I don’t think that we be tomorrow somehow. 5 in a row should be telling Taylor that his failed formation does NOT WORK!

One striker? Who’s that?

Does anyone know if pay on the day for standing is on the turnstile or if you have to get a ticket at the ground first?

Having gone from having to play everyone out of position at the back, we now have serious competition for places, even if Ward is out for a long time. I imagine the back 4 tomorrow will be White, Daniels, Menayese and Devine, although I might start with Leak instead of Menayese. Monthe will be back soon too.

Or, maybe a back three of Daniels, Monthe and Leak/Menayese with White and Devine as wing backs?

I don’t know 100% but it is very unusual to be able to pay on the turnstile these days. Usually have to buy a ticket.

Just seen this on our website:

“Supporters will be able to purchase tickets on the day of the game and there will be no price increase.”

Must be an away ticket office or you purchase a ticket at the turnstile.

Funnily enough, looking forward to it now!

1 Like

If I remember correctly, there is a little ticket booth for away fans near to the turnstiles for our end. If you’ve not been before, you come into the enclosed complex on the north side and you have to cross the car park to the entrance for our terracing (East Stand) and seats (South Stand) in the south east corner.

1 Like