L 1-0 vs Leyton Orient (A) - League Two - Sat 17th Sept, 3pm

This seems a bit of a pain once I get to Finsbury park

Bit better coming back

Once the top choices are gone.

Mr Pomlett I believe. Says it every year ā€¦

Looking at this squad i would say he has been backed very well.

Now take out the ones that canā€™t actually play.

Heā€™s sure been allowed to make a lot of loan signings and free transfers out of the wilderness. Iā€™ll give you that.

You can take them out all you want but you still need to pay them, there is easily 400k of the wage budget on the treatment table.

Maybe, maybe not. But if youā€™re going to say things like:

Surely you have to wait until the players he signed are out on the pitch, and not the ones he had scramble for after the fact. The ones that actually agreed to join of course ā€¦

Just feel like hes trying to take the spotlight off himself going on about other teams being backed. Just concentrate on picking a formation/tactics that work, playing 2 DM at home against a team that have lost all there away games is madness.

1 Like

ā€œIn Flynn we trust ā€¦ until he does something I donā€™t likeā€ it seems. Take 400K worth of the playing squad out of any side in this division and replace them with scrambled loans and so on I reckon some of the managerial decisions would look strange from the outside.

1 Like

Was planning to go to this one, but donā€™t really fancy being in London when it will be even busier than normal and trying to avoid the festival of mourning as much as I can.

Saw Orient play Hartlepool earlier this season and they looked very good (but then again so did we :sweat_smile:). Canā€™t predict anything but a loss in this one Iā€™m afraid, but hope Iā€™m wrong!

1 Like

Is the London overground not running? Iā€™m sure I used it to get to Brisbane Road once. Saw Bob Mills on the platform.

1 Like

The journey planner is rubbish. Take the Northern line to Holburn then pick up the Central to Leyton. One change.

2 Likes

It is Piccadilly line to Holborn to pick up Central line

1 Like

Sorry - yes, Piccadilly.

1 Like

Lived in Dalston for a while. I agree with Laundryman. That route planner is a waste of time.

Gone for a draw. 1-1 or maybe a 0-2. Cannot believe the amount of votes for an Orient win. Where has the positivity gone - we are dropping like a stone

They are top m8

But I thought we were giving it a good go? Mk III

No need at all to go into central London if youā€™re coming in from Hertfordshire. Canā€™t remember which London overground station is near Finsbury Park but thereā€™s a few that skim round that area, 5 minutes walk to ground then from Leyton Midland road.

Alternatively from Kings cross, just walk to St Pancras and geta HS1 train to Stratford international and then itā€™s basically one tube spot as right on Leytonā€™s doorstep.

Boyeson was shocking Tuesday night but heā€™s not alone as the officiating in this league is woeful.He consistently blew based on the strength of players appeals instead of reading the situation for himself.It felt like all he did was blow his whistle for large parts of that game.

2 Likes