L 1-0 vs Tranmere Rovers (A) - League 2 - Sat 7th Aug, 3pm

Hope they do take the uncollected tickets to Birkenhead. Be a right mess around if they do. I’m in Shropshire now then Herefordshire towards end of week so would have to go back to bescot.

If anyone needs a lift around Telford/Bridgnorth/Shrewsbury areas. Drop me message. Don’t want petrol money either.

Ill Be leaving from church stretton Saturday.

1 Like

Informed by Messrs Gamble and Mole, this afternoon, at the Working Party Meeting.

1 Like

Spoke to ticket office today they are open Mon- Fri 9-3

So we have sold initial alocation?

How’s everyone going to this? Me and a few others are off on the train, having a few beers in Liverpool first, get there at quarter to 11!

1 Like

My ticket, which I bought at the ground this morning, has block, row and seat designation.

Ill give you a shout mate be good to have meetup

Any coach seats still available? Travel Section and ISSA are full.

Definitely up for that mate, let us know when you’re around, we’ll be sticking around Lime St.

1 Like

No probs pal ill drop you a line on twitter :+1:

1 Like

Might well be interested. Can you PM me please?

@Stroller think I just have hope it’s gone through.

Northampton away was as great occasion. But I think Tranmere away is going to be an even better away game with us being starved of watching the saddlers in a competitive game for so long . Let’s sell as many tickets as possible and drowned out the rovers fans . Saturday can not come quick enough for me . UTS

4 Likes

I remember being at that game too and it was woeful! Ciderpress played wide that night I think!

Just seen the initial allocation of 1200 have been sold out, we have requested more tickets

1 Like

Matt Taylor’s Barmy Army :raised_hands:t2:

He doesn’t like Matty so can we all remember that if we need an extra syllable, we go for ‘Matthew Taylor’s Barmy Army’ rather than Matty’s.

Thanks in advance. :+1:

2 Likes

Sounds so much better though does Matty Taylor’s barmy army :joy:

1 Like

Where’s that?

A member of issa who went to the WPM meeting this afternoon was told.