L 1-0 vs West Ham United U21’s (H) - Papa Johns Trophy Group K - Tue 30th Aug, 7pm

Maybe a bit harsh about lack of effort, very laboured though.

All the good managers we have had have had a winning mentality full of players with the same mentality. I agree with you about the cup, but it brings in extra cash and at the end of the day players should be fighting for a place on Saturday.

Maybe some are a lot worse than we thought.

2 Likes

Midfielder, Right Winger and a Centre Forward for me

1 Like

Looks like Timmy will make a career by moving from club to club as that famous footballers brother.I was hoping he could have a good season, and I was hoping at some point he will have one so why not with us but it’s not looking likely on these showings.

1 Like

I doubt it mate. I think his football league career ends at Walsall.

Thing is the two of the poorer players are not even ours, what a waste of time.

1 Like

Why is Hutchinson so shite. I don’t get it. He’s played at a higher level and should be good in this league

Not sure what your point is?
Nothing wrong with encouraging s new signing and nothing wrong with acknowledging that he is not what you hoped for.
I’m in that camp. Was encouraged by glimpses in the friendlies, particularly when he played out wide against Coventry. He’s disappointed since though and shouldn’t be a first team player at the minute.

Flynn definitely signed some tat in the close season.

Why is the man who decided to put all this tat on the club payroll not getting a mention?

1 Like

Even more worrying probably our two best players (based on performances so far) Bennet and Johnson aren’t ours.

4 Likes

Just in bad form mate, my mate got talking to his relatives at Gillingham away and they said Isaac is a little disappointed in himself in the last few games after such a good start against Hartlepool.

Far worse players in this squad though.

Our best 2 players don’t even belong to us!

1 Like

He certainly needs to show much more.How long have we got him for now? A season?

As we were coming out heard someone say MF wasn’t there tonight , anyone know .

Rest of the team not fit to lace Bennett’s boots tonight. If only we had a few more players who showed the same energy and enthusiasm as he does .

2 Likes

I think it’s one year with the option of not taking an extra year :grinning:

I always refer to Walsall as “we”, never “they”.but yes, Flynn has signed some tat

Thanks to Trivela, Leigh, Stef and Dan

Issac should be disappointed in his performances. He’s been dire.

Hopefully doing a deal to being someone in

Think we’ll leave it there mate,not sure the rest will matter with how he’s been playing.