L 2-0 vs Barrow (A) - League Two - Tue 28th Nov, 7:45pm

Port Vale away was our last time we won a midweek away game mate. Mad over two years ago

We are in big trouble!!

1 Like

That was as bad as Sutton.
Depressingly bad
Clueless

1 Like

Can i get a refund of Ā£10 for watching that rubbish on ifollow.

1 Like

Losing 2 nil at the Etihad tonight against a full strength Man City side was probably what most of us expected but there was a lot there to take hope from for the rest of the season, and making the play-offs is not an unrealiā€¦
What am I talking about - that was truly truly dire. Shockingly bad

In the cupboard with the pans & Tupperware mate

Have you not heard were too good to go down :laughing:

Are we allowed to whine tonight @JoaquinErnesto ?

2 Likes

No idea

Exactly. Lied too yet again.

Paraphrasing but ā€œ5k and we can competeā€ lines etc. Nonsense.

We get more in than we ever did in league one. Just a bunch of mugs us lot. New owners, same old mugs.

trivela can suck my fat arse, just a richer version of lying cumpts

5 Likes

You are allowed some wine.

3 Likes

Iā€™m out of ideas then

1 Like

In short, it was a poor game. Few glimpses of something good werenā€™t enough to change direction. Tough times for the gaffer, I doubt Trivela will be happy seeing such results.

Cheers mate, appreciated

I hope BB is reading thisā€¦

2 Likes

Time for an interview month with Byfield the best candidate.

1 Like

Letā€™s not forget the other clubs having to pay loans back after the pandemic so weā€™ll be in a stronger position than most.

6 Likes

We need to message the SLO and trivela to find out when there next at a game so we can put proper pressure on them
They are all custy sitting on their pile of money in america while our football club dies
Time to start showing the Americans how real football fans feel

1 Like

I hope they care, and I really mean that.

1 Like

I canā€™t wait to see @KingCrod analysis. He thought forest green was a good team on Saturday who lost 3-0 tonight at home! He must think barrow are the champions of Europe tonight.