L 2-0 vs Crewe Alexandra (A) - League Two - Sat 15th April, 3pm

One step closer to the end.

Crewe Alexandra vs Walsall - Match Result
  • Crewe Alexandra Win
  • Draw
  • Walsall Win

0 voters

No creativity in the middle, we look like a rabbit caught in the headlights in front of goal, our defence IS no defence
The only reason i have gone for a draw is because i am hoping Crewe don’t score

Bore draw as per usual
3-3

Thanks to its generous off road parking, central location and close proximity to an extensive rail network, Gresty Road is always an easy place to go.

2 Likes

Not won away in the league since boxing day, incredibly disappointing run on the road but no better place to put that right than the Mornflake Stadium.

1 Like

Season effectively over.It doesn’t matter what the result will be so will go for a draw.1-1

Unless Daniels is fit, we are going to have a strange back 3. McEntee, Low and Monthe, presumably.

1 Like

Difficult place to go?

Apparently not

3 Likes

0-7 Walsall. Can’t stand Crewe, and statistically we’re due a win, so may as well go for the Big Bazz 7.

Failing that, lump on 2-4.

2 Likes

28 minutes on the train from Rugeley, so a day on the beer.

0-0

3 Likes

This might be our lowest following to Crewe for some time. A shame as if we had a sniff of the playoffs, we’d be pushing 2000.

1 Like

I reckon 900 looking at ticket sales, usually 1200 guaranteed :man_facepalming:

We said exactly the same in the pub on Monday mate.It’s a crying shame that it’s ended up how it has because a nice short journey and a few beers with a rocking away stand is wonderful.

1 Like

This is the first time I’ve give Crewe a miss since I’ve been going to watch Walsall about 15 years ago. It’s a proper away day and one of, if not my favourite grounds to visit but I just can’t justify the cost of the day when I’ve got other things to prioritise. In the last few years it’d have been a no brainer but I just can’t get up for it this time.

4 Likes

Looking forward to Saturday and Tuesday, two good away trips. Looks like a bit of a walk on Saturday to find a boozer that sells decent ale though.

2 Likes

Did you say your staying over in Harrogate mate or did I dream that?

Lovely place but I found Harrogate a tad disappointing for a beer.

1 Like

Staying a couple of nights. Rare away match for the missus.

1 Like

I haven’t had a look yet, but hoping to find some decent ale pubs.