L 2-0 vs Crewe Alexandra (A) - League Two - Sat 15th April, 3pm

The North Bar is a must and you will get some decent ales in the Harrogate tap and the little ale house isn’t bad

1 Like

Another good place I’ve been to before is the cold bath brewing company tap room they have their own stuff plus the likes of Deya and some Belgians

1 Like

Me and the boy will be popping to Chasetown vs Halesowen Town as he lives up the road in your old haunt Pelsall, and I live in Halesowen they’re technically our local teams lol!

1 Like

I’m done for the season now. Can’t be arsed with this one.

1 Like

Are you sure we can’t tempt you with a bit of Comsella action mucka?

1 Like

800 sold so far with pay on the day.

That’s a great effort once again… don’t deserve this level of support right now

2 Likes

Go in the Uxbridge Arms 2 minutes from the ground. Black Country Ales pub. You will be pleasantly surprised

4 Likes

Aint ya coming on the coach, you and @RedandWhite dont what ya missing, sarnies and black pud on the way back

1 Like

Isn’t the higher we get the more money we get, at least that’s worth going for.

I was looking this up to see what the difference was. I seem to remember it was a minimal difference per place at our level.

Just doing a quick google it seems that you no longer get money based on where you finish.

I have read on several pages that you get £472,000 per season off the EFL and £430,000 in solidarity payments from the Premier League.

I knew nothing about this and don’t even know if it is true but it is mentioned on quite a few of the pages I read.

Edit

Also worth mentioning is that the combined payments are worth over £400,000 more for being in league 1.

One of my closest grounds, still within Cheshire but may as well be 4,000 miles away, would take me as long as it usually takes to get down to Bescot.
CBA though, if the players CBA then neither can I, though there are some great pubs on the Station road, always packed to the rafters with Walsall fans. Used to park in the Industrial Estate round the corner but they have introduced double yellow lines everywhere so beware.

Wonder why those yellow lines.
Games normally Saturday or evenings when the factories would be closed, just seemed a bit mean.

For those of you looking for a drink I have it on good authority Carlsberg is sold inside the away end. Also a limited number of well behaved away fans in their supporters club.

The away end is shocking, and usually impossible to get served.

It may have changed.

Do you mean this? :joy:

3 Likes

Looks like the good authority is also about 3 years out of date.

1 Like

That’s modern by Crewe standards. :laughing:

3 Likes

First time I went to Crewe, maybe the first couple of times, there was a dirt bank to stand on behind the goal, it wasn’t a proper terrace. Had a roof though, I think, although I wouldn’t put money on it as it was a long time ago.

1 Like