L 2-0 vs Exeter City (H) - League Two - Sat 22nd Jan, 3pm

Look after yourself. Maybe we will get a rare win, and that will make you feel a bit better.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Same lol

2 Likes

Not looking forward to freezing my balls off as Stephen Ward runs through treacle laughing his way to the bank, but I can live in hope.

Scrape a draw is my prediction for this, 1-1.

2 Likes

0-0 draw if we are VERY lucky. Low turnout tomorrow, hope we don’t get hammered, could be some very toxic reactions (from the few fans that can be bothered turning up) if we do.

1 Like

Hmm, lets think of a reason for attending tomorrows match:
Attractive and entertaining football? - No
Lots of goals? - No
Rock solid defence? - No
A productive January transfer window? - No

I don’t think I’ll bother thanks.

2 Likes

Yep as a season ticket holder I should be looking forward to tomorrow game. But due to how depressing it is at walsall at the moment. Think I’m going to take wife shopping instead probably cost me more.

1 Like

0-4, no investment, no interest from me and yes i will be there as i will at Brizzie the week after, but it’s getting increasingly depressing to go, if NO incomings next week Fullerton as to go along with the board, PROVE ME WRONG

1 Like

I’m also staying away my namesake I won’t be attending until we are pushing for a champions league spot.

1 Like

We’ll see you in 2027 then. :+1:

1 Like

Glory hunter! :astonished:

1 Like

Optimist!/ Psychic! :astonished:

Keep The Faith! :wink:

I hate to say it but I cannot see anything other that an Exeter win tomorrow. With Khan gone now and still now additional forward added to the mix I just cant see where the creativity is going to come from or the ability to put opposition defences under pressure. We must be such an easy side to muster a match plan against its untrue.

Expect to see Ward picked out as the the weak link on his side and attacks concentrated down his flank. Whilst I want to see Kinsella.back in the side, if we play both him.and Labade together then it is clear that MT is setting us up as a ‘must no lose’ mindset!!! Matt Jay will be a handful and can see him getting on the score sheet. I think Matty Taylor will have too much about him and will outwit our own Matt Taylor.

I think this will be the first time that the crowd and fans will openly show some dissent towards Pomlett and the Board under his tenure. All fully deserved with the way that they have handled events this week. The lack of additions to the squad is scandalous. I might openly give an apology if anyone we do sign can be seen and judged to be a class addition, and we could all understand why it has taken a while to get over the line. But we all know that it will be some 19 year old, 10th choice reserve striker from Rotherham or Crawley that we end up with, who will no doubt be highly rated!!! You know, the usual crap we end up with!!!

1 Like

I think you mean a “prestigious young player that we have had our eye on for some time and who has been chased by several other clubs, including some at a higher level, and we are delighted that Jamies hard work has paid off in getting this over the line. We look forward to (insert name of no-mark here) becoming a firm fan favourite here and helping us achieve success for the Club. He is very excited to be joining us and welcomes the great opportunity we are giving him.”

4 Likes

You must have some inside info!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Have heard that quite a few Asian betting syndicates have been lumping on a 4-2 to the mighty Saddlers. Watch this space…

I have an ST and unfortunately ill be going. But i wont be buying a single thing until issues are sorted.

Stuffing my pockets with pop and sausage rolls for the game

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be better to eat and drink them? :wink: :joy:

I bet his pop will be allowed a top on it and his sausage rolls won’t be burnt.

1 Like