L 2-0 vs Forest Green Rovers (A) - League Two - Sat 9th March, 3pm

Six on the spin?

Notoriously shite ground when raining so if it’s heavy rain any time soon, presumably this will end up a Tuesday night away game.

Adegboyega and Big Dave to score for starters…….

Forest Green Rovers vs Walsall - Match Result
  • Forest Green Rovers Win
  • Draw
  • Walsall Win

0 voters

Our march towards the promised land will continue, 1-3 to the Super soar-away Saddlers.

1 Like

5-0 come on lads pummel these weirdos. Should be backed by a sold out away end too UTS

2 Likes

Very confident we will bring home the 3 points.

FGR 1 - 2 Saddlers

Red Moon Is Rising :red_circle:.

3 Likes

Six more wins to go to get us over the line for the play offs.

1 Like

I just hope we can keep the run going and make it 6 on the bounce, especially as these are on the up since Steve Cotterill took charge.

There was a time when some wanted him here managing us, but to be honest I went right off him when his side, Bristol titties beat us in the Trophy final at Wembley … :ok_hand:

2 Likes

As is the Walsall way we will struggle against the lower side and go 1-0 down mid way through the 2nd half which will prove to be their down fall as the Walsall faithfull immediately increase the volume leading to an equaliser 5 mins later and an 89th minute winner.

1 Like

I’d take that all day long

1 Like

Won’t lie I’m thinking p-p
Weather don’t look good

How does the weather not look good? The rest
Of the week is sunny

2 Likes

Exactly not very British

Just don’t lose, will take a draw, don’t want to get expectations too high and come crashing down. Just need Gills to draw or lose and Crawley to do one…

Should be confidence running through every one of our players . So I’m going for a 2-1 win . Think we will have to scrap it out with them to start with then hopefully it will settle down and our recent form and momentum helps us get the result.

Son and daughter going. I really would have loved to have gone but I don’t fancy standing for hours on end so I will be giving it a miss. I really hope we carry on this good form but Walsall against bottom teams worries me.

1 Like

Looks fine to me

Is six consecutive league wins our record? Or have I just completely made that up. Seem to remember we had a chance to beat it, when Merson was manager, strangely enough.

7 according to the official site, I assume that’s league but could be all comps

1 Like

Roll on, weather looks sound and should be a sell out away end.

Up the saddlers

1 Like

Ah right. 2005 that would have been Merson, wasn’t it. I think it crossed over the end of one season and the start of the next if I remember right.

3 Likes

Yeah the last five in 2005 and first two the following season.
Just wondering how differently that season could have gone had Joachim not randomly gone to Boston United.

2 Likes