L 2-0 vs Forest Green Rovers (A) - League Two - Sat 9th March, 3pm

These have the worst home record in the league. We should be beating these with the confidence and the form we’re in. I’d Take a draw against barrow after beating these.

There is one not far from the ground, got to walk down halfway down the hill, take a right and then down a path.

Called The George Inn

Last time I went we went to the social club which was fairly empty so they let about 8 of us in mixed with some of their fans which was probably a mile from the ground.

Looks like we broke a few records 1988-89 UNFORTUNATELY

Backed by a big following, no reason for us not to continue our run.

But we need to earn it. The pitch won’t be great, they are fighting like hell, getting a bit of a Cottrell bounce and if we struggle against anyone it tends to be the lower clubs.

But there’s a confidence and spirit amongst our squad that will be difficult for anyone to contain just now.

Even grumpy and “let’s not get carried away” me is optimistic. Oh no. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

820 sold so far (our initial allocation), and 300 more on their way - easily over 1000 again.

1 Like

Other than this one and Wimbledon on the last day, we’re pretty good in terms of allocations for the rest of the season. MK allow you to take as many as you like, Tranmere is a good sized away end as is Colchester.

Which all means that apart from Wimbledon, if as I suspect that final away game really matter, anybody who wants to follow us has the opportunity.

1 Like

There’ll be corn growing in the one goal mouth and potatoes in the other.

Bit of beef in the center circle and we can make a nice stew.

1 Like

Only veg don’t forget they’re vegans perhaps a few turnips.

Is that a challenge for @RobHarv3y? :grin:

1 Like

There is a footballer’s bus that takes you up there, we used it to come down after the game.

I was stuck on the M6 by the RAC centre for over an hour and a half on the way last time we visited, which was Flynns first game. Almost decided to give up at 1:30 but persevered. Somehow managed to get to the park and ride at the bottom of the hill, just as the last bus was leaving for the ground and the driver hung on for me.
Worth it as we pinched a 1-0 win

6 Likes

Looks like a another huge travelling audience, can’t wait to see the looks on FGR spectators faces when they see the size of our gate.

Just bought my 2 tickets for Milton Keynes on Good Friday. This one could be mossive.

3 Likes

And our pork pies and pasties :grin:

4 Likes

Got mine as well

Can see us taking over 2k here if the table still looks the way it does currently

4 Likes

FTFY croddy.

1 Like

Pork pie or pastie?:grin:

1 Like