L 2-0 vs Forest Green Rovers (H) - Papa John's Trophy Group L - Wed 10th Nov, 7pm

I’d go Taylor main culprit - as a centre half to find yourself stuck wide whilst the man you were marking a second before buries it from the centre of the goal is bad. but neither did very well at all. Weak from Leak and snoozy from Taylor.

Well if this is our in depth team then i am a little concerned at the minute, on the plus side the seats look impressive :grin:

Teams work us out early press the defenders and they will lump it long and give it us back.

Just a quick one when do we get a spell like this around the opposite box?

Shocking from Ash Taylor his best days are over.

Probably about 3 minutes after you tell us :joy:

1 Like

That’s a yellow!!

We are shockingly terrible.
They are a very good footballing side

You do realise Scooby that you’re answering your own questions befote we even see them :grin:

2 Likes

:rofl: I’ll give you all chance now.

1 Like

I don’t think he should be anywhere near the first team

1 Like

Khan has a decent dead ball on him

5 Likes

3rd Taylor header missed. :laughing:

1 Like

Nice little spell of passing by them then through a few statues

Taylor and Bates are shiitake . Perry is going so far backwards his as good as bates
Everyone else having a really poor game
Phillips is not a good striker , dam you can tell the difference between him and Miller
Khan not got into This but has a good dead ball on him. That being said we have had like no possession so hard to get the front 3 into this game.

We are making this lot look like Man City

1 Like

This Khan Kid looks tasty

1 Like

Kahn looks decent taking corners and freekicks

Khan has a quality cross on him. Fair play. We are so bad at attacking balls though it’s crazy nothing more Khan can do

1 Like

So you’re saying he Khan do any more?

1 Like