L 2-0 vs Forest Green Rovers (H) - Papa John's Trophy Group L - Wed 10th Nov, 7pm

People say a lot of stuff on here, Otis :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

He is.

And for those on about a 7pm Kick Off - it is to make it more family friendly in terms of kids attending and not being out too late.

2 Likes

Ohhh makes sense then.

1 Like

No injuries, rest is rather irrelevant, so I hope for a good game.

Would have liked to have gone tonight, was gonna bring my 4 month old daughter into the 1888 and watch the game inside with my parents to give the better half a rest at home but apparently there’s an age limit of 4 and over. They did offer me tickets however to sit in the main stand as an alternative so my 4 month old can be sat outside in this temperature for an hour and a half. I don’t get our club sometimes.

Let’s see how they play first before coming to that conclusion.

1 Like

He’s half decent in the air is Ash Taylor

2 Likes

Have FGR sent a strong team?

But he always looks like he has a few mistakes in him

1 Like

1 nil to FGR.

Lazy defending from Leak. Lack of concentration allowed his man to waltz past him too easily

1 Like

How bad was Taylor for that goal.

If you get to see it just watch him.

Throw in which isn’t played to his man so Taulor stands their whilst his man actually moves, picks the second ball up and slots it home whilst Taylor waves his arms in the air as though it was somebody else’s fault. Lazy, dopey and negligent.

2 Likes

I’d like to see Perry actually put in a performance, with Ladabie missing Saturday he needs to step up.

Walsall 0 - 1 FGR - YouTube - FGR goal

Was Taylor’s man who scored. But you’re right, Leak should have been stronger on the first ball.

Easy to blame Taylor, but Leak is the real culprit.

Taylor’s man scored whilst Taylor was in another post code. Not that Leak covered himself in glory either to be fair.

Not very often I disagree with you PT but it’s Leaks weak defending that is at fault although I would question Taylor’s positional sense

1 Like

Wow even Menayese has the jitters what’s happening here!

Ive had Ash Taylor to score anytime 5 to 1, and he’s missed two glorious headers :joy:

Git.

1 Like