L 2-0 vs Mansfield Town (A) - League Two - Sat 15th Jan, 3pm

The walsall fan negativity index is at a season’s high with numerous threats of not renewing season tickets.

Easy Walsall win.

2 Likes

Your not on about my nephew by any chance :rofl: and not in the state he was at Blackpool if the same one

2 Likes

The kev i know is a courier manager for Hermes mate?

Thats him i know him also :rofl:

1 Like

Him and @DanG_WFC on the lash from early morning :joy: can only end in tears :joy:

2 Likes

That’s the one

1 Like

Well blow me it’s a small world mate :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: i see him every morning, so you are related to mine and my wife’s surrogate son Ryan then?

I was married to his aunt mate

1 Like

On his dad’s side or his mom’s?

Mom, his dad was an only child, like me, we are on about Mr P ?

1 Like

That was his real dad i think? he was adopted by mr G

Think Vale have sold one and bought in four. DC says he’s still looking for more.

Amazing what you can do when you are backed by a decent board

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/LiamStewartWFC/status/1481616921388855301

2 Likes

Picked our tickets up earlier they said they have sold over 600 , amazing really , imagine if we had something to get excited about

Hoping that none of them were actually at Stevenage, if so they need to give their heads a wobble. Probably most will stay in the White Swan all afternoon to save embarrassment.

The people who are going are real fans of the club. A few years ago I would have gone too but at my age away trips are rare.

We will have to start calling you steaky :laughing: :wink:

Well I have been called worse CHUNKY :wink:

1 Like

Have to admit that when I lived in Walsall, being very young and stupidly loyal, I too would not miss a match home or away, no matter how bad the team was at the time.
As you grow you realise what a waste Saturdays can be watching tripe week in week out, but I still keep paying my tenner hoping…one day we might see our team discover hidden talents…so far still waiting for Taylors excellent squad to come up with the goods!