L 2-1 vs Bradford City (H) - League Two - Tue 25th Jan, 7:45pm

I’m no expert but I think you’re doing it wrong.

12 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Couldn’t get out?

Are we allowed to recall Foulkes from Kidderminster

My ST will more than likely continue to gather dust. Looks like it’s going to be cold so I’ll stop in the warm.

If I remember I’ll check the score before bed. That’s the current level of my enthusiasm.

3 Likes

Defence for this is going to be a total mess to watch. Good job the rest of the team is looking good…oh.

2 or 3 nil defeat.

IMO 3-0 saddlers cook to score 2 own goals​:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::joy::joy:

Has there been anything concrete from the club as to why this is happening?

They are trying to reduce the number of folk who could witness the inevitable debacle perhaps?

1 Like

I’m assuming that is for not streaming for UK viewers (not following the usual practice for non-Saturday 3pm games not otherwise being televised) rather than not streaming at all? I guess that if you VPN in from “abroad” you will still be able to watch it. There are people “overseas” with iFollow video STs so they wouldn’t be happy if the game was pulled completely.

1 Like

There may be a few fans that live abroad that will be grateful :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Could be a massacre, Cook will have a field day.

Walsall 0 - 4 Bradford

M.O.T.M Rushworth

Cooks probably looking forward to the donnerven

Shocking if it’s true about the club not streaming on ifollow. I can’t make the night games due to the time I get home from work but always buy the ifollow coverage…The club were more than happy to keep everybody’s money last year and now just seem to deprive us from watching the game if we choose not to go. A proper poor show.

1 Like

Trying to think about the decision logically, it can’t be to get more fans into the ground or they would have to publicise the fact it’s not on ifollow as most people (including me if I hadn’t found out from twitter and here) would only find out as they went to purchase a pass. My guess is they think there may be general fan unrest if it all goes predictably wrong tomorrow and the less coverage of it the better. Obviously we have to draw to these conclusions ourselves because of the lack of communication from the club (Hello SLO)

Then if it does go wrong and you’ve encouraged more fans into the ground by not showing it on ifollow it’ll be even more personal the abuse that is.Plus it doesn’t take 2 minutes to check the results the next morning or to watch it unfold on bet365 like I do :wink: to see what’s happening or has happened.It’s a strange one mate maybe the camera towers in need of structural repair and not the main stand :joy:

1 Like

Fingers crossed
As of recent, iFollow has had a pernicious effect on my evenings mood.

Who will play left back? Mills?

I’d go

Rushworth

White
Leak
Donervan
Mills

Labadie
Kinsella
Earring

Osadebe

Kiernan