L 2-1 vs Bradford City (H) - League Two - Tue 25th Jan, 7:45pm

Just checked - and you can get it on iFollow if you use a VPN (or are genuinely abroad) but not if you appear to be in the UK.

As this should have been the midweek game between Christmas and New Year, was the original game being streamed or not? Because if it was and anyone UK based did buy a video pass before it was called off then that should still be valid in same way the normal march tickets for it are. But if it wasn’t (maybe an iFollow decision for all games played that midweek?) then perhaps that also applies to the rearrangement?

Can’t otherwise see why the club would be the ones saying no if they stand to get a bit of money from all the Bradford fans watching.

Adams confirms Cook will return tonight.

Oh good, I can hardly wait!!!

1 Like

See you there, Blazing! It’s the hope that kills ya.

I don’t know about “competing better”: competing at all would be a good start!

1 Like

Cook to score & Bradford to win - printing money

3 Likes

It’s nailed on folks they say there’s never any certainty in betting but I’d say this is as close to certain as you can get as said Bradford to win both teams to score and cook to score anytime has to be a good bet and I only threw the both teams to score bit in to bump the price up.

I can see the potential problem there…

…but if anyone is interested, and has a bet365 account, the Cook to score anytime, Bradford to win, both teams to score bet builder is 13/2 with them.

Absolutely worth a punt has to be!

Its the ‘us’ to score bit that ruins the bet!!!

3 Likes

What? Who amongst us thinks that we may ever get past the half way line apart from kicking off?
Think tonight might give new meaning to the term ‘rearguard action’!
However, Matt says we have some great players that just need ‘confidence’. Yeah…

You don’t even have to do that now :smiley:

6 Likes

Do we think MT will shake it up tonight ?

That midfield was completely dysfunctional Saturday. That needs to change.

There wasn’t much on Saturday that was actually functional!

Taylor will stick with his 4231 but I have a feeling he will ‘rest’ Earing, go with Labadie and Kinsella as the 2 cos I just can’t see him going for Perry, Bates or Osadebe over them.

Then it’s anyone’s guess who comes out of the hat as the 3 and the 1 this time!

Does our new signing get a game, or will MT do a “Khan” on him and put him on the bench for a couple of months?

Matts started his Team talk

I think Bates could really make a difference if used correctly. We are desperate for players in the middle who can actually put their foot on the ball and get some transitions going.

The problem is his confidence must be completely shot.

Who’s going tonight? Freezing cold, a depleted squad and a lack of signings.

Doesn’t make for an inviting proposition does it?

No I’ll watch it though lol