L 2-1 vs Grimsby Town (H) - League Two - Sat 27th Aug, 3pm

I think it’s either £3 or £4 now? but if you do park use the one at the back of the hotel up the hill, and try and get it as close to the other gates as possible for when you leave

£5

Cash or Card

Sorry @RobHarv3y i forgot that you were our car park expert :joy: :wink:

1 Like

We’ve been this route already this season….

The best 11 is more than likely going to reflect the fatigue / fitness levels.

All things being equal player A may be our best CF but if he’s played 4 games in 10 days and is fatigued the effect of that means he’s lost half a yard in sharpness may mean player B at full fitness may be a better option.

1 Like

Unlikely will we be resting Johnson for a league game. I also stated in August …

I don’t buy that theory.

With only 16 fit players in the squad, excluding the keepers, and with 5 substitutes, every player has a very good chance of being involved in every game. A couple of short term injuries (do we ever get that type?) and we are down to the bare bones.

Oh Jesus……I didn’t mean Johnson it was a hypothetical example.

BUT……not resting Johnson will be much more down to the fact we have very limited options to replace rather than choice……but effectively he has been ‘rested’ twice already this season. Had those two midweek games been league games I still think you’d have seen him have at least one ‘rest’.

I’ve said it before…it’s the footballing equivalent of a pre-emptive strike in respect of players staying fit and avoiding injuries.

1 Like

2 Likes

Lol at facts?

You don’t have to “rotate the squad”, you balance work loads. It’s not that hard to get your head around.

Best 11 plays on FIFA. Best 11 for that match (which includes many factors, including fitness levels, yes even in August) plays IRL.

1 Like

Scanners that they specifically use or all scanners? My scanner at work is working perfectly this morning

1 Like

Looking forward to going today as I have enjoyed watching us against Hartlepool, Swindon and Charlton.

Obviously hope we win, but Thank you Mickey Flynn for making us worth watching irrespective of result.

1 Like

My unplanned policy of been late will probably be an advantage :smiley:

Cheers bud

Are they opening the gates at the bottom of the hill at the end of the game now I think they stopped that last year

Cheers too hot for my dad to walk in

1 Like

One less pint in the Foundation then and please wear a shirt,dont show off your tan​:smile::beer:

It has been a while since i parked there mate so i don’t know? you could try a little trick that i used to use, as you turn to go up the hill to the car park, just turn a quick right onto the hotel car park :smile:
They have never told me that i have to move, and to be honest if they did, just tell them it is to aid your dad as he can’t walk very far :wink:

1 Like

Who’s the ref who is going to ruin the game today :wink:

1 Like

Wouldn’t cost them anything for scenery to recreate Victorian era slums then - they could just perform it out on the streets. :joy:

BTW There’s an extra burger van here today -.parked outside the Poundland lower.

1 Like