L 2-1 vs Mansfield Town (A) - League Two - Sat 15th Oct, 1pm

That’s a cracker!!

And I think they were trained in Banger …

Match Day thread gone silly !

1 Like

Drug dogs , Pyro dogs , and now monkeydogs …

5 Likes

Same for me, pick up tickets at Mansfield - happy days except it probably won’t be :roll_eyes:
Personally I’m hoping Buckley and Shinton will be available after a long absence and with Willy Naughton on the wing we can expect goals galore.

2 Likes

That would be the only way we could pick up so much as a point tomorrow!
Unless Jorge could do a guest appearance…

What’s the crack with the tickets? Bought them Wednesday and no sign of e tickets or physical ones. Bought a family one and there was no option upon purchase any options of send or e ticket.

Chesterfield the week after Wembley only had about 500 aways and that is similar part of the world to Mansfield.

Think people still want to believe this new era can actually amount to something whereas then the Bonser reign had worn down so many so there was much skepticism as to when a good run happened.

Certainly not cheaper ticket prices, had a look at going to Sutton United next weekend and it’s pretty much 30 quid on the day! Had it in my mind they’d be a reasonably cheap club given they were non league two years back.

2 Likes

Not exactly tickets for Sutton - it’s just a sheet of A4 that they’ve printed off (same as last season).

“I said to order a couple of Pomeranians, not Pyromanians!”

2 Likes

Remember being at that Chesterfield game.

Bumped into an old regular off here and we agreed that Chesterfield away with around 500 of us was better than Wembley with 30,000.

As for today. A 2-1 defeat in front of 5,789 (902).

2 Likes

“Comley or Kinsella”, in that case it has to be Comley, I mean come on, Kinsella is indestructible. Unless they are burying him next week he’ll always be ready to pull the shirt on.

Right heading up there for a swift few - ‘crying in the play offs, we saw you crying in the play offs’. have a great day all!

1 Like

As welcome as they were the last two wins the performances weren’t that good imo so can’t see anything but a loss to a good Mansfield team

In a nutshell.
Much as a draw would be a good result, I fear they will be too strong for us on the day.
1-3 Knowles goal as a consolation late on.

:smiley:Offer here,
It has to be a win for me.
3rd on the bounce.
Tight game, yes they will have most of the ball but we come away with a 2-1 victory.
UTS
:rofl:Offer

1 Like

I know other “secret” player to now be injured was discussed above, but here’s the E&S arricle.

My money is on Daniels.

I’m abroad at the moment, does anyone know if this is on ifollow ?

If you look at the pictures of them training yday daniels was on there