L 2-1 vs Salford City (A) - League Two - Sat 26th March, 3pm

I thought Crewe, because of location and travel links. Not sure how much that side holds but must be at least 2000, probably more.

As Rob says, above, today is National Non-League Day. If you’re not travelling up to darkest Salford, why not enjoy the lovely weather and take in a game at your local non-league club? In Walsall, Darlaston Town are at home to Heath Hayes, Willenhall Town at home to Tipton Town, AFC Bentley at home to FC Darlaston and the biggest match (in terms of status) is Rushall Olympic v. Stratford Town (3rd v. 11th), 3.00 p.m. k.o. at Dales Lane. Watch football, drink beer, eat chips - all in glorious sunshine!

1 Like

See you at Dales Lane later!

Is there any parking near by.

Salford or Rushall?

Park down the lane past the ground, long walk back but worth the hassle, and an easy exit… just carry on driving, turn right at the junction and you are right back to the motorway. don’t park anywhere in the local residential area, when I was last there the home owners stood outside their homes ‘inviting’ visitors not to park!.

Best wishes to you and him, Belge.

2 Likes

Salford.

1 Like

The trouble with Salford is that it is a huge sprawling area that doesn’t really have a centre as such, and blends into Manchester, where the ground, though officially IN Salford, is in a Manchester sector, they are moving to the ground opposite the Trafford Centre next season, which will make it one of the easiest grounds in the EFL to find.
Hope they have the funds, the Salford Red Devils Rugby team have moved out of this stadium after they doubled the rent!

https://twitter.com/WFCOfficial/status/1507688829494472707/photo/1

Tomlin must be back today, just seen him in his Range Rover at the ground.

1 Like

I’d say Millers going back at the end of the season with him being pulled for Rodney on the hour mark recently and now not starting.

2 Likes

How far passed the ground

Bit risky not having a sub GK on the bench, but I hope Rose gives a good showing. Always done well when he’s played. He’s been unlucky to have so few appearances this season due to how well Rushworth has performed.

Well, end of season vibes. Good game and no injuries please.

Will the owl be on duty today? Just so I know to be careful on here as I’ll be watching on ifollow

1 Like

What has happened to Rushworth?

Engerland!

1 Like