L 2-1 vs Swindon Town (H) - FA Cup Round 2 - Sat 4th Dec, 3pm

But you have to give me room for manoeuvre so Everton away also counts :wink:

What Channel is it on

The English one so @Scooby2167 can keep an eye any boats trying to cross at the same time. :joy:

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: Very droll, Andy

Made a rod for my own back here ,you know how you lot speak about old posters who had opinions and made you laugh or pee’d you off I’m guessing I’ll be the one who was a racist and didn’t like asylum seekers :joy:

2 Likes

Even though that’s not the case by the way ffs anyone got a spade?

1 Like

Mystic Scoob

1 Like

I’ll take that over racist slightly right of centre asshole.

Anyway football please anyone at the ground?many Swindon fans about?:joy:

Swindon end packed. Literally nobody in the home end except us.
Bit pathetic really.

1 Like

I don’t have high hopes before this game, so at least injury free match. Audio works too, so one positive. And probably only one.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Wasn’t having a dig - blame @Boldmeresaddler for setting up a chance too tempting to pass up and I just had to slot it in (unlike our bloody strikers!)

2 Likes

They probably realise they are on an easy passage into the 3rd round!
The football coaches here have only themselves to blame for a lack of home support.
Not scored in how many, completely overwhelm poor opposition in the Mickey Mouse cup but still lose 2-0, let Carlisle start their comeback with an 85th minute gift and they expect overwhelming support for the next match…go figure.
Still, lets hope the awful weather helps us to grab a winner, wouldn’t it be a fillip to be in the 3rd round draw? Things have to get better eventually…surely?

1 Like

Do you have audio on iFollow, mine just appeared…

Is it 0-1 yet , having a day off and going to sit in the warm and watch the 6 finger cretins get walloped instead

Live on BBC Radio Wiltshire if anyone wants a listen

I’m getting a not available message. OK…if they don’t want my money!

I’ve not bothered. I’ll keep up on here