L 2-1 vs Swindon Town (H) - FA Cup Round 2 - Sat 4th Dec, 3pm

Ah ok mate that’s fair enough does anyone have any idea how many we’ve sold today? Last I heard it wasn’t looking good and more like the away teams home game with their support turning up in numbers

Best game at Swindon in FA Cup, they were in top form, we won 3-2 win with 10 men Billingham was carried off injured.

Any score yet Scoob?

Very quiet in the Stadium Suite so far compared to usual. Real shame we couldn’t maintain the momentum after the Vale game.

The Otzhumer Show was pretty good too.

1 Like

Ward out injured? Mills starts but he’s not even on the bench.

Big chance for Mills with Ward injured.

Mills :joy::man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

God knows I’m being taught a lesson on asylum seekers think I’ll keep it zipped from now on….anyway any team news??

3 Likes

We must sign another left back Mills does nothing for my confidence.

1 Like

I’m relying on yow, remember :smiley:

1 Like

No other option really.

Thats the problem mate need another option.

Oh trust me, I was saying that in August and being told I was being negative. I’m well aware of that.

Hopefully he has a good game today and his early season performances were a wake up call to him.

Another LB has to be through the doors first week of January surely? A quick look at transfermarket.com shows Brandon Mason still available on a free. Surely worth a look? And if not him then someone with some f’n pace at LB is priority number 1 if we plan on continuing to expect the fullbacks to provide the attacking width.

Should have been one in July never mind Jan but you’d think so.

You can rely on me mate I’ll be up to the second corresponding as soon as it happens you’ll see it here first.

Who have we drawn in the 3rd round?

3 Likes

Liverpool away

2 Likes

1-1 in this game, which will get our hopes raised

0-2 in a limp replay exit

Its the Walsall way :joy:

1 Like