L 3-0 vs Harrogate Town (A) - League Two - Tue 18th April, 7:45pm

Had planned to go this with my daughter, who lives in North Leeds, but I am having a back tooth out tomorrow afternoon now. Only time will tell which is the more painful experience, I suppose

3 Likes

The earlier experience will have the advantage of the dentist giving you something to dull the pain. The later experience is likely to be painfully dull :grinning:

2 Likes

At two thirty I presume.

6 Likes

Hope we lose if it means Flynn getting the sack.

1 Like

Well said that man

1 Like

That’s a positive

Not worth worrying about, They have the worst non-league football stadium in the EFL.
Going through a tricky patch currently but are on a certain 3 pointer as Walsall come calling, we are well known for giving a leg up to any team struggling for points!

Stay away. They need to start earning our support.

1 Like

The EnviroVent Stadium is never an easy place to go. 2-4 Walsall. Lump on, but lump on responsibly.

1 Like

I would agree with that.
Is tonight Flynns do or die game?
What strange formation or personnel are we expecting?
Went more attacking at Crewe after 28 minutes, 2 centre backs only?
Maher to start, only one of Comsella?

I’m overwhelmed with excitement to see who our master tactician picks as captain tonight and even more exciting how long they will be on the pitch before he realises he’s made a mistake or before the ref decides he’s made a mistake ( again )

2 Likes

Anyone travelling up there tonight is literally bonkers :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2-0 loss

2 Likes

Cheers Mazza :+1::wink:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl: you can’t fail to enjoy Harrogate so there’s a silver lining for you.

3 Likes

@Belphegor at Betty’s?

2 Likes

Apparently Flynn is insistent on having every defender we have at the club sitting just behind the coach driver on the coach as protection.

1 Like

Maybe we may have 3 captains today?
Start with kinsella
Sub on Williams on the 35 minute mark who takes the band when we’re losing 3-0
Williams taken off 72nd minute with arthritis who gives armband to songo who is so shocked he actually gets on the pitch he cries with joy and takes the armband home for his man of the match cabinet

3 Likes

That’s where I’ll be heading later

1 Like

You know that they don’t sell ale?

1 Like

You will have to queue, it’s the law.