L 3-0 vs Harrogate Town (A) - League Two - Tue 18th April, 7:45pm

Why should anyone want to attend the actual match when the above covers everything that will actually happen on the night!

Cuz Weem Walsall fans. It’s what fans of football clubs do.

4 Likes

Until the last years of decline, I used to as well, going to my local matches was a given, I would attend those in any weather conditions and perhaps 5-10 home games.
Now I think, why should I, ‘am I not entertained?’ no, all we seem to do is watch a bunch of no hopers insulting our beloved shirts. All the joy has dwindled away.
We need to see massive changes, on all levels. Regrettably Trivela don’t seem to want to, or can’t afford to, alter the status Quo.

1 Like

The missus has cried off the game and is staying at the hotel so I have a spare ticket - free to a good home

Message me if interested

She’s the clever one in the relationship then Belph :laughing::wink:

2 Likes

Tell me about it :smile:
Enjoying the sun outside The Yorkshire Hotel. I fear the day will go downhill the more it goes on

14 Likes

Gods country Yorkshire maybe he can help us .

1 Like

The football will spoil all that mate :rofl:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Flynn will keep his job, even if we lose the remaining games of the season.
I don’t think Trivela are big fans of constantly changing managers, but they will want results starting early next season or we will see changes made.
I would like to see RAM in the side for the last few games, it will give MF a chance to see if the lad is ready for L2 football.
I’ve got a feeling we’re going to win tonight, we are certainly due one.

1 Like

You staying here? How far from the ground? Will come and find you for a pint!

I’m outside The Alexandra pub while the Missis looks round the shops
Staying at The DoubleTree Hilton
Probably going to get an Uber to the ground later so can meet up in the town if you are anout

1 Like

The tap on Tower street does
The little ale house on Cheltenham cres
Harrogate tap Station parade

:wink:

1 Like

How much will we have to be beaten by today for Flynn to get a disapproving glance from pomlett?

Not optimistic for anything close to a good game, but at least I’ll be home by 10.

1-1, Wilkinson for us, then concede late to draw.

Fair play on any going to the game tonight. Enjoy.

I’ve just had a blind surge of optimism and want to lump on. Shoot me

In the Winter Gardens - very impressive building and not busy.

2 Likes

I hope you are behaving yourself, don’t do anything I wouldn’t do :joy:

I was just looking at that on my real ale finder app
Looks good

1 Like

That gives us a considerable degree of latitude x

It is quite specify but it is a Spoon’s.