L 3-0 vs Newport County (H) - League Two - Sat 10th Feb, 3pm

England vs Wales

The Mickey Flynn Derby

A big-standard middle-of-the-table League Two clash.

Who wins? How many times will James Clarke fall over?

Walsall vs Newport County - Match Result
  • Walsall Win
  • Draw
  • Newport County Win

0 voters

Is there a P-P option in case there’s a light drizzle?

14 Likes

2-0 to the Saddlers.

Sweep stake on the time for Clarkey to go down and win a free kick.

I’ll go for 23 seconds.

1 Like

A saddlers win. Three nil.

Bore draw 1-1 , both teams will think their on the beach

Nil nil for me

Didn’t think Saturdays game would be at risk but given it’s belting down again and looks pretty much non-stop for the next few days, is it in danger?

Let’s just hope there’s a cover on the goal mouth :smile:

5-0 win, owl with a sore neck.

1 Like

Articulated lorry full of brushes just seen arriving at the Poundland.

2 Likes

Joking aside, you’d like to think there’s a bit more prep work being done in that away end area.

2 Likes

I agree. Hard to see it going ahead. February may not be such a busy month after all.

Perhaps they need some of the stuff they use on the greens at the golf. Either dew switches or dew brushes/roller squeegies.

1 Like

Newport are the form team in the league so we have our work cut out to secure all 3 points. Hoping for a win but i think a score draw is more likely 2-2.

Postponed cus sadler and boycott want to go Valentine’s Day shopping for Dan mole

3-3 again

1 Like

Game has got to be in the gravest of danger, ground staff will have top perform miracles to get this on. Rain is forecast non stop from now until 6pm tomorrow. Then a window of dry weather until 1pm when it will rain relentlessly for another 24 hours. For the sake of everyone i hope they make a significant and decisive call in plenty of time.

It’s difficult to see the pitch being better than it was on Tuesday night.

1 Like

Ah the Poundland Stadium always a difficult place to go when it’s wet, hope the travelling gate has been suitably protected with a few coats of Cuprinol and the hinges well oiled.

1 Like