L 3-0 vs Swindon Town (H) - League Two - Sat 7th May, 3pm

Not my issue :man_shrugging: You can’t talk about growing up and also make out you can’t question others point because people might get their feelings hurt.

Practice what you preach.

Goodnight :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

You absolutely refuse to be wrong, instead of debating with other UTS users you are straight in their face. I should imagine if you’re like that at work with your colleagues you must get a slap on a regular basis.

That must be why I’ve carved out a decent career for myself in 13 years since being out of school at the same place, not that it’s any of your f***ing business. Thought personal bullshit was banned in here?

Youre moaning at me for my conduct, but your the one “literally” contravening the rules, coming on off topic and totally personally. I’m begging somebody to actually stay on topic here, and stop contradicting the things they are whinging about!

Strangely, saw the Swindon Town team bus up here yesterday. :thinking:

Swindon one up against Fail. McKirdy

1 Like

Daryl Clarke reject?!

2-0 now Mckirdy 2 .

1 Like

Now 2 1

Five et

Finishes 2 1

Obviously filming the ‘second’ leg. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Wilson misses an easier chance than Millers at the Bescot

Then scores one from exactly the same position as he missed from 1-0 Vale

Vale the better team 1st half. Where’s the Swindon team that played at Bescot?

What the f*** is Clarke doing?! :joy::joy::joy: don’t miss that kind of bullshit.

1 Like

Clarke sent off :joy:

Clarke just lost the plot

That’s him barred from the bench at Wembley if they get there

Just means Crosby will have to do the shouting from the touch line oh hold on he always does anyway :thinking: