L 3-1 vs Forest Green Rovers (H) - League Two - Sat 14th Aug, 3pm

Always the same , the corners are empty

Good guess then no way I could count upto that I haven’t got enough finger’s and toes

@Otiswfc fair play mate didn’t think of that. :rofl::rofl:

Yes all nearly booked out there too, but plenty in Middle 1 and 6.

If you can’t be motivated to go tomorrow, then there really is no hope for our fan base :man_shrugging:t3:

All of our fan base will hopefully be there 5,000 of them

I have always been of the mind that if you give Walsall fans something to get excited about they will turn up in droves, especially our away support.

3 Likes

No chance, looking at the online booking system , the two side stands are empty.

I see that Alice Kinsella is going to be coming on at half-time with her Olympic medal. As someone who was brought up in gymnastics in the Birmingham area, I hope that she gets a good reception… perhaps she should be on the bench though whether she is better as a right back or in midfield I’m not sure.

12 Likes

The central blocks look 1/2 to 3/4 full. :thinking:

Wow :smiley::smiley::smiley:

Sorry to piss on anybody’s chips, but when I whiled away 30 minutes counting up season tickets “sold”, I got to c 3,300 - with the lower blue pop figures looking particularly suspect.
The FGR “availability” may have a similar disparity.
4,500 with 250 from Lentil Athletic.

2 Likes

It’ll be between 4000 and 4500 no higher

1 Like

He’s eating the grass , He’s eating the grass. Dirty vegan bastard he’s eating the grass… just has to be sung at the first opportunity tomorrow. Made me laugh last time :joy:

1 Like

They’re just a club from tiny village in middle of nowhere really. Perhaps the new stadium they want to move to will give them some more floating fans if it’s right next to a motorway junction but I doubt it.

Just not a club that can take 1k + fans anywhere. They have done well in other ways in establishing themselves in football league though.

1 Like

Win to properly kickstart this season, but if not possible, at least draw. First games are still a gelling period for many teams.

I too would like to see this line start, but I expect Osadebe to start instead of Earing.
Looking forward to seeing Holden get the last 30 minutes.

As much as I am a Kinsella fan boy, I just don’t think MT sees kins and ladabie as our midfield, infact I see kins and Labadie fighting for the same position. I think we will see a creative player next to ladabie like Earing or osadebe with Holden playing cam.

1 Like

Something like this

1 Like

If they are all fit I would start with the same team as Tuesday.