L 3-1 vs Harrogate Town (H) - League Two - Sat 13th November, 3pm

I was sitting down minding my own business earlier when my wife asked me out of the blue, who we’ve got today?
When I told her Harrogate, she went off on one saying how them and Forest Green were Sunday teams and how far we have fallen! She said what a waste of money watching them and I’d be better off going to Kingy’s to see better football there. She further said, it’s always been the same, no ambitition, no prospects and the days of competing with the likes of Liverpool again is never going to happen. I think she said a few other things as well, but you get the gist.
It seems osmosis is a living breathing thing after all these years of marriage.
I repeat. I was minding my own business and hadn’t said a word!

5 Likes

Haven’t followed the team news, why is Labadie out? Suspended?

That’s a blow as midfield has struggled this season without either him or Kinsella in it (see last 10 minutes at Newport where none of them could get a foot on the ball).

Interesting what MT does. Earing been playing well but needs that physical presence alongside him. Bates hardly been used this season so will lack match fitness and Perry been underwhelming and not really a DM. Perhaps Osadebe will be played in the two but he puts in some very random performances in that position.

Has a 1-1 feel. Would be brilliant to start winning some home games though as away form has actually been very solid for two months now so get it right at home and can seriously start thinking about top 7.

Yellow cards. 5 in 10 league games.

1 Like

Cheering in the stadium suite.

Win. Absences in the midfield will show new heroes.

Perry in for Labadie.

Midfield is really weak, fingers crossed we can grind a result.

1 Like

Midfield does look weak. Perry hasn’t looked at it at all so far this season - maybe today is the day he steps up?
We can only hope……

To be fair to Perry he’s barely had a chance (and in my opinion should have been sent out on loan to develop as it’s the only position we’re stocked for besides Goalkeeper). Got my fingers crossed for him today because it’s not easy coming in after barely playing. Prefer him to Bates though

Sorry mate can’t agree that he should have been loaned out , remember back end of last season he was probably our best midfielder
I’ve been one of his biggest supporters but he has not done himself any favours so far when he’s had his limited chances .
I watched him against FGR on Wednesday again he wasn’t great , hopefully he can perform to how I know he can today

Nice to see Viveash and Co pre kickoff

It wasn’t because of his performances it was because or his development. With Kinsella Labadie, Bates, Earing and Perry I never saw him getting the game time he needed.

Perry is a weak link

They will tear us in central midfield.

Lovely ball from Perry

1 Like

Why do we all look so nervous on a football?

Very very league two so far.

1 Like

Scrappy.

Our centre halves have way to much of the ball, we need a midfielder to create play not them!

Perry needs to get involved more. He’s a passenger at present. But still early days. Hope he plays himself into it.