L 3-1 vs Stevenage (A) - League Two - Sat 11th March, 3pm

Nowadays not necessarily.

4 Likes

Ye but we set up to draw, chances are and based on performances and personnel , had we opened up a tad more they would have been defeats.

1 Like

Stinks of desperation to shove in DJT from the start when he hasn’t even made the bench recently.

1 Like

About right that team. Let’s hope it can perform.

2 Likes

That’s another nil then…

1 Like

Not a bad side, just lacking in quality with the strikers.

Would be great if we had a fully fit Matt/Stevens and a Danny Johnson :unamused:

2 Likes

Good to see D JT given the opportunity to start a game

4 Likes

We will be lucky to get nil

2 Likes

Awful lineup , are we being trolled?

Only Walsall would sign two crocked centre forwards when going for the play offs, what a strange season , so much hope so little delivery .

3 Likes

Stevenage have an emergency loan goalkeeper signed yesterday from Norwich in goal while our ex sub keeper Adam Przybek is on the bench.

must have different definitions of “emergency”, maybe I’m missing something

1 Like

Have Flynn and Stevens fallen out? Thought it was a strange half time substitution last week and DJT starting is even stranger.

1 Like

I think you need to have played a certain amount of games to be considered ‘a professional’ in respect of goalkeeping alone.

1 Like

Maybe they’ve seen him play! He makes Jonny Brain look adept!

right you are

Think that is a racing certainty when DJT is considered a better option!
Think he better start rethinking his boxing options if he can’t get a game as a striker when we are considering Williams Matt & DJT as better alternatives.

None of the January signings in the starting lineup. Say’s a lot about why the season has faded so badly.

4 Likes

I know
All the euphoria of signing the best strike force in league 2 last season, one on the bench and the other one not even making it THAT far

Like I’ve said before, FGR saw us coming alright, have we just lost a goal already? Could be a humiliation today I fear.