L 3-1 vs Stevenage (A) - League Two - Sat 11th March, 3pm

… the bus?

2 Likes

After much deliberation I’ve come to the decision to make the trip to Stevenage to support the boys and will be joining the other 275 in the away audience.

16 Likes

Phew!

Are you sure you can make it? I’ve heard it’s a difficult place to go… :stuck_out_tongue:

Say what you like about old king crod !!!. But I like the bloke and his posts always bring a little entertainment to the site which can only be a good thing :+1:

10 Likes

Definitely.

Could do with some new material now. I have full confidence in him to deliver.

1 Like

Thought it was pronounced Lame-X? :joy:

At least they’ve won one! :joy:

3 Likes

I think getting anything from this game may be one step beyond us currently.

1 Like

The problem I see is where our goals are going to come from. Hartlepool aside we’ve been finding goals too few and far between. I still can’t see us getting any better then a draw, and slightly more likely a loss.

We’ve got this one

UTS

Overnight frost melted. Blue sky and sunny here in North Herts but local forecast is light rain showers from 3 pm. Still going to be cold.

Win for the Saddlers today - I’m predicting by a 2 goal cushion - not sure on scoreline

Looking at the league table - find it amazing we have only lost 9 games all season. Only the top 5 teams have that record or better.

Funny old game

1 Like

To add to that - top 3 in the league for goals conceded also. Shows how solid the defence have been all season.

4-2 Lump on!

1 Like

Have you seen Lincoln in league 1 only lost 7 but beat our draws with 18.

Early kick-off (last night) … Crewe Alex 4 Salford City 3 - Dan Agyei scored 2 for Crwho

So we are back to 3 games in hand over Salford Moneybags, but currently 12 points adrift.

But that means we would need to have 12 games in hand to catch up!

12 Likes

Only four league defeats in the last six months.

If only we could turn draws into wins.

If my auntie was my uncle she’d have balls.

2 Likes