L 4-0 vs Aston Villa (H) - Friendly - Sat 9th July, 1pm

Can’t wait for football to restart.

I know we’ll probably get tanked, but it’ll be good to see some of the new signings. Bet half of the Villa fans buying tickets are armchair fans, but at least its money into the club.

Live coverage available here

1 Like

That link is from last year mate

It seems to be a mixture. The box refers to this year.

Try this one

1 Like

I see you have to register on the Villa site to get access, but is it free or do you have to pay for it like iFollow?

Free access but I am not sure you can pay for just one game.

I feel unclean now. Registered to check whether it is free (so my mom can watch it on her Firestick) and found they are charging £4.99 for the game - and now I have a Villa registration I don’t want. :scream:

2 Likes

Bound to be streams knocking about there was last year

Only around a thousand tickets left. All in the upper.

Reading Villa forums it is clear that many of them have brought home end tickets. Mainly in the mainstand and upper as the advice they are giving each other is “anywhere will be ok other than the lower”

So nearly 10,000 by the looks.

Which is close to reaching the optimum objective.

1 Like

Glad I didn’t actually bother now.

Same here. Telford next week sounds more appealing

1 Like

Just called up to get me and the lad our tickets. Only middle tier in a block right behind the goal left now according to the lady on the phone.

I haven’t bothered with this fixture for years now but our George really wanted to go, and he hasn’t been upstairs so it is something new for him I guess. We can also now do the walk from the Railway to the ground for Ryan.

I look forward to being surrounded by Villa fans, will be a bit like when we went to Wembley. They don’t even police it, last time I went against the Villa there was a bloke wearing a Villa top right next to me.

Can’t say as I am really looking forward to it but I guess it beats cutting the lawn.

4 Likes

Is the grass particularly long?

Really really bad :smiley:

2 Likes

Gonna go Telford instead. Cba to be surrounded by villa founds watching us get mauled again and again and again

According to a Villa mate at work they are only sending the under 23s

Only a little mauling then :joy:

1 Like

Is that the women’s under 23’s? We could get past our own half way line a couple more times in the 90 minutes if that was the case.

1 Like

Walsall Fan TV will be there at 11:30