L 4-0 vs Aston Villa (H) - Wed 21st July, 7:30pm

Not entirely sure what you mean, but back in the late 80’s, at the dawn of “Saddler’s TV”, they did produce a video which was signed for Deaf fans. It was a bit crap though.

Just an update on the subtitle thing, the fan who put the idea of subtitles forward is wanting to take things further. I’ve emailed the SLO and copied the fan in.

Happy to post the email sent for transparency if people want to read.

Quick reply from the SLO, offering to meet with fan, also copied in media team.

1 Like

Still no admittance that the DSA were never told about it like he told me they were, back in February.

1 Like

Isn’t that a contradiction? :grin:

Noticed the filthy seats on Saturday the only ones that had probably had a wipe was the ones with green stickers on. The other seats had a crust on them :unamused:
Seen Pomlett outside was going to confront him about it but my lad had to get back home.

Graham? I don’t get it.

1 Like

See my thoughts on him on the other thread another Bonerite still at the club sack him off and get someone who is neutral.

It’s like a company deciding who the trade union representative will be.

1 Like

Probably should have said he lives up to the name of his role at the club mate he’s the SLO and he’s SLO(W) at sorting stuff out.

W-O-O-O-OOOOOOOOSH! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks.

1 Like

Obviously the club are getting pelters for firstly putting it out here that the stadium is getting a deep clean, and then getting some , shall we say poor workmanship in to carrying it out .

Let’s be honest there was nobody going to be able to do a proper clean with so many seats cable tied up with anything jet washed off the floor rebounding up onto the seats.

What the club should now do is get that firm back in , or use a different company and redo the stands and seating again ready for the next game or I can see it all blowing up again ,
which is what we don’t want with the new optimism around the team and season about to start .

2 Likes

Going back to the game, what reception did shakey get? and was Rok there?