L 4-0 vs Rushall Olympic (A), Sat 10th July, 3pm

A short trip down the road to our neighbours Rushall Olympic to start off pre-season for The Saddlers

Expecting this to be very much a Walsall XI side but who knows, when Keates was here we took a strong side.

Anyhow, this is a chance for us to see Walsall players playing in a Walsall shirt for the first time live since March 7th 2020 so get down here and help support The Pics at the same time.

To pre-order your tickets head here v Walsall XI (PSF) | Pre Season | Rushall Olympic FC Web

Hope to see as many of you there as possible!

Looking forward to it! Hoping we get to see a couple of trialists and the first year pro’s like Joe Foulkes and Danny Coogan.

1 Like

You might be in with a chance of seeing the return of dancing Kev , He lives nearby and just seen him hovering near Rushall McDonald’s :laughing:

5 Likes

Anyone know if you can pay on the gate today ?

Yes you can

Cheers rob :+1:

1 Like

Wonder if the trialists will be Kids or for the first team.

1 Like

@RobHarv3y Could you let me know how the keeper gets on today, please, Rob?

One season, under Smith, we had some cracking loan goal keepers in (including Sam Johnstone, if memory serves me correctly).

If this Jackson fella looks anywhere resembling half decent, I’d rather give Rose a run, get a loan in if needed, and spend the extra on a few more options up front.

1 Like

4 Likes

1-0 Rushall

2-0 Own Goal

Poor first half, nothing going forward and far too lightweight especially in midfield.

What’s happened to Jayden Campbell? Got a first team squad number last season and plenty of rave reviews for the U18s, but not offered a contract like Foulkes and Coogan, and not in the development team today …

He was offered a contract.Presumably hasn’t accepted it and gone elsewhere.

3-0.

Also had a goal ruled out for offside

4-0 now

Have we sent the players Parents team? :laughing:

Don’t think we should bother with those trialists

1 Like

The trialists were also kids.

4-0 FT

Men against boys.

481 attendance

1 Like

As said men against boys … never troubled them and didn’t see any stand out players In red to be honest.