Latest pomcast

:rofl:

No pal all welcome no need To be a member

1 Like

Good job we didn’t have these policing costs in the 80s when hooliganism was rife isn’t it look how shit our teams were then🤣What a load of absolute bollocks

Exactly.

And people running on the pitch and all the other unsavoury spectrum of gubbins goes on at all football clubs. According to Pomefritte “we have our fair share”. Well that’s as maybe, but we have more than our “fair share” of incompetent, useless, self-interested board members, AND ex board members that still contrive to take a fortune out of the club, whilst contributing nothing for the club’s betterment in any way shape or form. If the Pomme was remotely serious in respect of progressing Walsall FC he would have dealt with that 3 years ago, but he didn’t, because he isn’t. Let’s just reflect on the fact that after 3 years on Pomshyte, Peter Gilman is still a director of Walsall FC - unreal.

13 Likes

I’ll tell you something for free I read plenty of other teams forums and we have some of the most intelligent conversationalists going compared to other clubs.We have a group of fans that are passionate and their understanding of the game is second to none that’s a fact.

6 Likes

Spot on @Scooby2167 , plus there are a lot of constructive and inexpensive ideas put forward that would benefit the club, but they just fall on deaf ears.

I’ve said it for 3 years & so have so many of us, where is the change so desperately needed at board level? No other organisation underperforming so badly, would retain the same board/senior team, it’s just beyond me. @geordiesaddler puts it beautifully above.

This combined with the disrespect for the fan base, really does leave you concerned about how the club we love is being run and cold at the thought that we are closer to being non league than anytime in the past 70 years.

This summer is huge, but I see no reason to expect it will be any different to those of the last 5/6, filled with misguided hope, early promise and then a realisation that once again the budget has been cut, as we continue to pay the rent.

Anyway I best back off! It’s the fans fault you know.

5 Likes

Katz

1 Like

Independent saddlers supporters association

So today we see. Another. season out And. Being brutally honest. It’s. Been yet another. In a long line of false dawns , But despite. The results. When have we ever let the football ruin a good day out

It’s not all about the 90 mins on the pitch it’s the friendship and bonds we form along the way. , it’s the gallows humour we all share as we review another car crash of a season , and it’s about making plans as we eagerly look forward to doing it all again. Next season , it’s about. That same passion we all share And That is. Walsall fc

We will all have differing opinions. But That does not make any of us right or wrong if our opinions differ The main thing is we all support the same team Some say-its hard being a Walsall fan. But it isn’t. It’s the easiest decision in the world because they are our team and always will be, and some of those. Who are overseeing the decline of our club need to remember that and. Take on board. That. We will still be here long after they have gone. As we. Are the true lifeblood of the club. And always will be

So as another season. Ends. Let’s come together today and start making those plans. For next years. Annual survival campaign And hold our own. Celebration. Down the railway club , and celebrate being a saddler

We have arranged for Walsall, fan Kev ruby Astin. To entertain you this afternoon prior to. The final home game of the season

Kev will be known to many saddlers. So please pop into the railway to support him. As he performs his Brit pop act.

Kev will be taking to the stage from 1 pm till 2 15.

We will also be joined on the day by some saddler greats with Brian caswell. And Stan Bennett. Scheduled to attend and hopefully others. Will also be present

As. Another season draws to an end. All. involved with the
independent saddlers supporters association. Would take this opportunity to thank. Each and everyone of you for your continued support of. The organisation

Wether you have supported. Via attending the railway club. Pre game or. Via travelling on the away day coaches , or purchased from our online store ,or attended. Any of the many events we have put on Again a massive thank you to you all

It’s entirely. Down to you guys. The loyal fanbase of Walsall fc. Why Issa is the huge success it is, and we. Have even bigger and better plans. In place for next year With you the fans at the forefront of everything we do

So please. If. Availible Today. come along to the railway club and let’s see the season out. With a knees up. To kevs. Set. And if you have not seen his act before you are in for a treat

8 Likes

Are well-behaved kids allowed in?

Sorry for late reply mate but for future reference. The answer is very much yes.

All children are welcome

2 Likes

Next Pomcast…. 20 mins of being disappointed a couple of flares got thrown from the home end… 1 minute of how we were unlucky to get battered by Swindon. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

16th really giving it a go that is.Arsehole

:man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

It’s not acceptable at all. If he doesn’t back Flynn, we ain’t never getting out of this league for the way we want to. Flynn will walk and we will end up doing a Scunthorpe and Oldham.

1 Like

As long as they clap a lot! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

A game of ups and downs! :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

It’s the adults’ behaviour you’ve got to watch; don’t want any inflated police costs!

As Leigh has chosen to monetise the mistakes made by some of our fans in their excitement I think it right that there is some transparent balance. This will enable those of us who left our cash in and continue to buy season tickets to make a judgment.

I think it would be good to know which of the following detracted from the playing budget (i.e used up our money) more and by what amount.

• Jamie Fullerton’s wage plus Matt Taylor’s compensation package.
  • An increase in police costs due to some people running on the pitch.

Based upon an open and transparent comparison I think we could all then decide who’s mistakes irk us the most and to what degree.

33 Likes

This.

1 Like

I thought Swindon were meant to be on there arses ? Yet they make the play offs and pack out the bescot. Fair play to them . Shame on Walsall FC

Laughing at everyone paying their money

:notes:we won’t be fooled again​:notes: Oh the irony of this pre match song