Latest pomcast

Couldn’t listen to anymore after the lecture about the fans, I agree with him what was said but way to bring down the interview, it just went on and on. Maybe the fans encroach the pitch for what are in context meaningless occasions due to the football being so crap and so little to enjoy for the last 5 years that even the slightest happy moment is over celebrated. The point about the online abuse and the tweet in question is right to be brought up, I’m glad that has been dealt with.

2 Likes

Recall Fullarton’s arrival deserving a dedicated video update, surely his departure should at least be addressed.

8 Likes

Strange, no inside updates, referred to Flynn like he was commenting on another club…very strange.

Just boring drivel…:yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face:

Wont even bother watching it. Best thing he can do is stop doing them altogether!

1 Like

I was all for these Pomcast’s at first but the bloke needs wake up and smell the coffee reminds me of a politician he talks in riddles and avoids the main issues.

Really looking forward to the fans forum he needs to hear a few home truths.

3 Likes

Does anyone else get the feeling he doesn’t get on with Flynn?

4 Likes

I get the feeling there might have been some friction over the playing budget :thinking:

2 Likes

More likely that they’ve had a bit of a workplace bost up in the past week over budgets and Flynn has come out swinging…

2 Likes

:shushing_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The increased cost of policing due to fans encroaching on the pitch will result in a lower playing budget for Flynn. Another excuse to add to the rest.

Fans - listen to the messiah Pomlett and pipe down and do as you’re told!

It had a very weird vibe that section for sure.

Stuck in his throat to admit that he felt most ST renewals where down to Flynn being here. I really hope this does not end badly.

1 Like

I thought his comments were very measured. He is very disappointed with the season overall (as are we ) very complimentary about the fans, but some will not like criticism of an element of our supporters. Seems to me some folk just can’t wait to have a moan.
He engages with us, JB didn’t but it still aint good enough.

9 Likes

Certainly doesn’t big him up like he did Taylor and Dutton.

He needs to understand you dont get one of the best/proven managers in for this level and give him a mid table budget and expect us to be promotion candidates.

I honestly dont think Flynn will be here past January if he aint backed by Pomlett and tbf from the comments made by Flynn in the E&S this week he doesn’t seem has confident as he did when first joined. Hope im wrong but i dont think its going to end well.

1 Like

Well the injured players have caused a reduction in the budget, the fans on the pitch have further reduced it. Having a go a Osadebe caused sponsors to go. Dear me, it’s everybody’s fault but the providers of the budget.

2 Likes

Pomlett needs to realise he has only two assets- the fans and the current manager.
For some inexplicable reason he seems intent on alienating both. If he continues to do so this will not end well.

7 Likes

He just contradicts himself. Improved early bird sales and the biggest commercial sponsorship in the clubs history will no doubt result in a decreased budget.

2 Likes

What more can we actually do thought to obtain a competitive budget.

Sell - Jules, Adebayo , Rico :heavy_check_mark:

Leave season ticket money in the club :heavy_check_mark:

Increase season ticket sales :heavy_check_mark:

Average around 5k in league 2 whilst being crap :heavy_check_mark:

Sign lucrative sponsorship deal with Poundland :heavy_check_mark:

16 Likes