Leicester match

Its not a disaster for those who got tickets, no. But for those who met the criteria of needing a home booking history this season but the online system didn’t allow us to access the Leicester tickets, it is bloody annoying

Its obviously great to sell the ground out for the club, and how we will hopefully benefit from the extra revenue. Just think there should have still been a limit on the number of extra tickets people could get for the time being.

6 Likes

If you’re that bothered, do us all a favour and donate your ticket to a " fan"

Totally

You have my heartfelt sympathy Cumbria - I had the same problem - the online system didn’t let me access the tickets either despite home booking history this season. I phoned and got in the queue but, as unlike you I’m West Mids based (I worlk in Brum city centre) after waiting for nearly an hour I decided to jump on a train from New St to Bescot and do it the old fashioned way. As I got to the ground I was still in the phone queue! The ticket office were fine and could see I had booking history. They should have limited the number of tickets people could get.

3 Likes

Just spoke to my to my pal, his son in law and granddaughter have a season ticket his grandaughter is 2 years old, anyway rang up for their 2 tickets to be told they’ve sold the seat belonging to the 2 year old as they can’t reserve these ones.
The lad concerned won’t let it go and will sort it with people higher up tomorrow.

4 Likes

I completely agree, and I’ve seen you deal with the many hours on the phone today with stoicism from your posts! Definitely no overreaction from you and I hope you can get sorted.

With all these tickets sold we need to be upping our DJ bid.

Good on him

1 Like

I saw someone post on Facebook earlier

“Rushall will be empty”

It made me laugh more than it should have :rofl:

8 Likes

Piss poor to allow the free for all with a booking history today.

I don’t have a ST but I do have a booking history. I was sat in a meeting at work until 11ish when I managed to get out and buy my ticket - sadly in the Main Stand towards the William Sharp End. Not my spot of choice !

Why not make today booking history 2 tickets today - give the regulars a chant to grab somewhere then have the free for all the day after.

Poor !

4 Likes

Be careful looks like there may be some dodgy ticket “sellers” already.
Apologies if these are genuine.

R.I.P. both

11 Likes

Sounds like friends of Crodley :smiley:

I got an extra 3 with my STs tickets for 3 genuine walsall fans who had STs for years but not this season.
They were worried they wouldn’t get tickets as only been to away games this season

2 Likes

Was the club expecting for it to sell out so quick? it was obviously going to be a sell out but maybe weren’t expecting the tickets to sell so quickly. or they’re just trying to get the money in quick to get DJ in :grin:

2 Likes

Whatever they were thinking, i do think that they have taken their eye off the ball on this one, which is the only criticism i have had since the new ownership, i would like to find out who it was down to though? new owners or old guardians? i think i know who my money would be on :wink:

1 Like

That tickled me, cruel, but funny :joy:

5 Likes

Was expecting abit of stick but could not refuse the opportunity lol

3 Likes

Or perhaps he was a ticket tout

1 Like

I imagine that there will be a few of those outside on the day. The club have made it very easy for them

5 Likes