Leigh Pomlett - a credit to the town and club

Excellent Geordie

Game, set and match.

Yep that’s exactly the same as saying nice bit of publicity, but we need to improve in January :roll_eyes:

■■■■■■■ hell people really do get so touchy about Pomlett it’s ridiculous.

Genuinely positive thread that gives a tiny bit of pride in our club.

No real need to discuss anything other than our club supporting a fantastic charity as there’s plenty of places elsewhere to discuss our chairman, budgets etc.

Not trying to bicker, just my point of view. On topic, I’d like the club to keep this front and centre at every opportunity as it is a cause that deserves all the support it can get.

13 Likes

There are so many deserving cases of charity suffering badly or even closing in the UK at the moment due to lack of funding but surely there cannot be any more deserving than a Childrens Hospice, and the fact our club is giving a helping hand makes me so proud of being a Saddler.
There have been some excellent comments on here but the way some of you have polluted this thread to have a silly inane spat and snipe at each other beggars belief, and say`s more about you than i ever could.
You really should be absolutely ashamed of yourselves.

7 Likes

You are quite right and I apologise for any offence my part in the unseemlyness may have given - I should have known better than let myself get drawn into it.

1 Like

Well said that man

Get off ya high oss. It’s a bloody message board :wink:

3 Likes

Acorns is one wonderful place in Walsall damn right the club should be doing its bit to help. And fair play, it would be easy to not be bother.

Good on ya Leigh.

7 Likes

Whatever our thoughts on the football club, His actions in supporting such a fantastic place as acorns deserve the highest praise

It’s heartbreaking to see the kids and families to whom acorns provides it services,

as some of you may know, I was heavily involved with little teddie, and. Can’t soeak highly , enough of what they do there

As said Leigh should only be praised for bringing what he is doing to a wider audience, I fully hope he raises. What he has set out to do

8 Likes