Let's pack the place out

I am saying sorry I’m advance to anyone who sits near me in the tea and biscuits stand on Friday.

I think it’s highly likely I’m going to lose it with them.

8 Likes

would love to keep Kinsella the rest can go including ones under contract if anyone wants them that is complete shambles the lot of them.

1 Like

Cook has looked in worse shape than before since he came back into the team always liked him before but now i would sell for the right offer.

1 Like

I’m going but i’m actually envious of you cleaning your car out.

1 Like

Pictures please! :laughing:

As POd as I was with his reaction at the final whistle I’d keep Cook for next season. He will score goals for fun in that division.

His frustrations boiled over on sat mate,
As said unprofessional but understandable , so to a certain extent will forgive his actions
As for the other culprit he’s been woefull at best for two years , and thinks he’s a far better player than he is, I have never seen such a worse left back in all the years I’ve been following them, so his actions trying to mock and laugh at fans is shamefull
But won’t knock anyone of them during the 90 mins as to much at stake. But at full time anyone who turns in another acrington style performance deserve anything any fan throws at them,
Be interesting to see the reaction they recieve if they do a lap of honour at the end of the posh game, surely they won’t even contemplate it if we are already down will they ?

1 Like

The most disgraceful scenes were between the first and final whistle.

Wouldn’t argue with that pal

I understand he’s off.

Tranmere I presume, if they come up of course, but most likely one of the Bolton or Rotherham, could be Gillingham, as he scored a hatrick against em.

As long as we get a fee, get rid of Ferrier too.

We will be all be there Friday in front of you, ear plugs at the ready then.

I had my say last home game after THAT substitution, gave Bonser both barrels and he looked at me the whole time I was ranting at him.

2 Likes

Ahhhhh now I know who you are. I had reports :wink:

Yeah, it was bloody awful against Oxford, and that substitution was the final straw for me, Keates was just totally out of his depth and had lost the plot.

I think you would have joined in with me if you were there.

I can’t understand why his backroom team bar O’Conner are still there, Davies offers nothing and the goalkeeping coach, well don’t get me started on him, absolute clown.

It can only be money.

Dont get me wrong, whatever our outcome in three weeks time (most likely relegation), I dont want O’Connor as manager.

We need someone with no past links to the club.

See you Friday

Trust me, if you saw it you’d probably be glad you’re going :joy:

Well said Dhforever, As a very long standing Saddler who will be at Bescot Friday:-
We all need to forget the politics and other xxxx ! our only hope of L1 survival is to win/draw the last few matches, with what we have. - We cannot change short term any issues other than show support for what we do have. --The 12th man is vital during the last 4 matches, we can then start being vocal in other directions. UTS

4 Likes

My guess is that they’ll all be out of the door at the end of the season, as a new boss will want his own backroom team. At the moment, with a caretaker manager, we’re not in a position to sack them and get new staff in.

I’m sure I’ll be scaring a few OAPS as well

1 Like

I’m afraid it’s a Bank Holiday and I simply have better things to do.
I can’t put up with any more of this nonsense at £25 a turn, unless I see something different on offer.

Temped to go on Friday as it could be my last opportunity for a while to see Walsall playing League One football. :grimacing:

They still insist on naming the MOTM every game even when the performance has been awful.

Gavin still proclaims “the pride of the midlands” every game as well.

They just don’t get it do they?

2 Likes