Leyton Orient (A) 12th October, 3pm

Club have just announced that the Orient game is now all ticket.
We have sold 575. So they still have some for sale but none will be sold on the day.
Remember it’s only a fiver!

1 Like

Any idea how many tickets we still have left?

What a shame Saturday was so poor. Would have been 1000 going to this. Never mind.

It’s the walsall fc way… Get a few decent results. Then the next home game you get an extra 500 turning up excited and looking forward to the match… What happens poor performance all end up going home underwhelmed and disappointed.

2 Likes

1,000 is the full allocation.

Well id hope too see very close too that 1k mark, 1 bad result shouldnt put people off backing the team they love! Cya all there

2 Likes

You are right, it shouldnt but it does.

We have a long history of slipping up just as we are gathering momentum.

Unfortunately one or two defeats can make a huge dent in the numbers, it always has!

3 Likes

I think that’s true of the vast majority of football clubs though.
If you win three or four on the bounce, then generally you are closer to the next defeat.

Only on UTS could we turn a post about Orient (a) into some political rally.

1 Like

Am staying at my son’s in London(arranged since the fixtures came out) so have got 2 tickets. I have only been once before to Orient and my only memory is how cramped the seats are there. Hopefully this will not prevent me from leaping up and down when we score.

2 Likes

(Fixed that for you) :wink:

1 Like

Ye of little faith!

1 Like

700 odd would still be decent following.

2 Likes

Did I miss something? :thinking:

690 sold so far up too now. Great too see. Why cant so many more clubs do that kind of ticket thing too draw numbers. Should be a good day if the boys give us a good show

2 Likes

I think I saw or heard someone say that Orient no longer allow away fans into their Supporters Club. Having just checked the O’s own website, looks like they still do - entry just £1 for non-members.

If you’ve not been there before, one of the best (and relatively cheap) places to get a decent pint in the whole of London never mind for a football stadium. It’s an international break so unfortunately no EPL game to watch beforehand (they have several big screens), just the RoI against Georgia at 2pm - but the O fans are a friendly bunch so take the chance to have a chat with a few.

Orient have announced this as a sell out to home supporters.

We’ve sold 740 so far - hopefully can sell a few more - I’m sure they’d all be sold by now had we won on Saturday.

Should be a cracking atmosphere.