Leyton Orient (A) - Mon 5th April, 3pm

Alright mate :joy::wink:

Just get rid of the lot of em.

On a serious note… I hope BD doesn’t revert to 3/5 at the back on Monday.

I mean, it’s not even close. Bates was woeful again yesterday.

Again, wouldn’t complain if they did :+1:

1 Like

1-0 Win
Lavery (pen)

Time we won. 4-4-2. Sinclair for Bates for me away from home otherwise no changes.

But the question is who will Dutton drop? And how will he set us up? Clearly as one of the brightest young coaches in the game he will have to make changes to show us all that…err…he is one of the brightest young coaches in the game, and he sees things that only one of the brightest young coaches in the game can. After all we know nothing.

With Holden back now, White (I think) having served his three matches and Wright putting in a good shift yesterday expect a tinkerman 6-3-1 formation, aiming for another bus parking goal-less draw:

Roberts: White, Norman, Clarke, Leak, Sadler, Melbourne: Kinsella, Sinclair, Cockerill-Mollett: Osadebe

The thing is, Dutton still doesn’t know what his best team is. LP gambled on Dutton, Dutton gambles on the team every week.

I’m going for 1-1.

Yesterday wasn’t a bore draw it was quite entertaining. I have a funny feeling Southend will win today just to add a bit of spice to the season. Let the good times begin

Kinsella was man of the match for me yesterday also agree.

1 Like

What’s happened to the lad Bates just lately I could also throw Josh into the mix there both have been very poor of late.How Josh didn’t finish that yesterday when there Keeper decided to make there midfield into a 5 is beyond me,we are so so wasteful we really are.

2 Likes

Both he and Wright, with his chance, needed to get the ball off the ground. For Wright, their keeper committed himself - a simple dink over the top and it’d in.

2 Likes

Wright could have took the ball around him too.Looking at the highlights it makes you realise how we could easily have won probably by more than one goal. I am reminded of Dean Smith’s mantra “that it is performances that count” More performances like that and we will be ok.

1 Like

Totally agree. This is why he will be undecided how to play on Monday. Orient may be challenging for the play offs but there are no better than we are. But, if he attacks and loses…

Carlisle 2-0 up :+1:t2:

1 Like

Joe Mayo, Scott Houghton, Tony Grealish, Chris Wilder, Ron Fearon, Jason Demetriou, Jason Brisset, Peter Till, Derek Clarke, Scott Fitzgerald, Sam Parkin, Jabo Ibhere, Marc Laird and Ryan Jarvis have played for both clubs.

■■■■■ :poop:

Maybe with Carlisle beating Southend, Dutton might be tempted to play positively on Monday. Southend have 6 games left and probably need to win three.

Are they playing one less than the rest of us then? :thinking:

Make that 7. I didn’t realise the table I looked at had today’s game already.

1 Like

Remember saying about Jarvis being crap, just before he scored 2 against Bournemouth :joy:
What a weekend that was :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
1 Like

Are we going to see him revert to a 5 at the back tomorrow so we can try and keep the amazing passing team that is man city I mean Leyton Orient sorry at bay? And simply discard the 4-4-2 formation that’s seen us play the best I’ve seen us play in a long while.