Leyton Orient (A) - Mon 5th April, 3pm

[quote=“Scooby2167, post:57, topic:6238”] I
feel that whilst Brian is improving us visually as a footballing team
[/quote]

I don’t and I have no confidence that given time he will improve us sufficiently to make us promotion contenders in whatever league we are in. I also worry about what calibre of players he could attract. He might be an OK #2 but he isn’t a head coach material.

1 Like

Oh balls that’s another wasted £10 :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Gutted I was going to be all over your next tip as the last one was so close :thinking::wink:

2 Likes

You wait to the next one scoob it’s a cert

1 Like

A defeat and he should be dismissed a heavy defeat and I feel LP has no option and no argument.

1 Like

The life of Brian depends on tomorrow’s result all in all.

2 Likes

Are you suggesting he’s just a very naughty boy then?

LP always seems to look on the bright side of our current situation so let’s hope there is actually something positive to sing about at ten to five.

3 Likes

I genuinely hope we win today to put ourselves within touching distance of safety.

That’s the only primary concern for me at this moment. We simply can’t afford to be relegated - it will kill us. I put that over my personal confusion and disappointment of BD being in charge.

That said, LP will lose a lot of people if he persists with BD if we don’t win today.

3 Likes

That said, LP will lose a lot of people if he persists with BD next season.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to watch the game today. I wish the lads well and hoping for a good result.
Orient are on a nice run and we are not, but if we play like we did on Friday and attack, we should give them a game.

2 Likes

I am looking forward to the game but I really hope he does not revert to 3/5 at the back. To do that properly, you need to have exceptional players as wing-backs but we don’t have them, particularly on the right. We end up having just 4 players in attack and in some games, two of them have been a combination of Bates/Sinclair/Kinsella, the latter two with a religious objection to the forward pass.

Playing 442, we are more open but we do create chances. If it were that, I would bring in White at right back and possibly play Kinsella instead of Bates. The rest can stay as they were; Holden is not fit enough for a full match yet. If he played, I suppose it would be on the right, instead of Wright, or in the Osadebe role.

1 Like

It looks like we get the radio WM guys on commentary today that should improve the watching (well listening) on iFollow

About the 5th can of Old Crafty Hen :laughing:

We won’t lose heavily, he will park the bus, and incredibly we do seem to have tightened up at the back? but i do feel that we are still prone to the odd silly individual error.

Well looks like I’m paying to watch again feeling like I’m sitting there with idiot tattooed on my fodda I just hope we have a go because there’s nothing between the teams in this league and if we turn up and create how we did against Harrogate and put them away this time I reckon we could sneak this 2-1.We will need to be defensively sound as these have more to play for than Harrogate did,if we turn up playing 4-4-2 we’ve got a chance if we turn up with 5 at the back we ain’t that’s the way I see it.

1 Like

Is due one ain’t he? :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

We are 5/2 today lump on :wink:

1 Like

Not sure whether I’ll have the energy to sing even with alcoholic sustenance as an aid. Had my 2nd Pfizer jab yesterday, went out for a walk this morning and had to cut it short and come back and go to bed for an hour. Affected me much more than the first one. Still I am sure our free-flowing attacking football at Brisbane Rd will revive me from 3pm onwards!

1 Like

Gosh, I just don’t know where people get the idea that some on this website get off on us failing/losing…

I am joking mate. Such a ■■■■ season, you’ve gotta have a laugh. Robert’s played well recently to be fair. UTS.