Leyton Orient (H), New Year's Day, 3pm

Best get the New Year game out of the way first, might not be the right match for him to start. :rofl:

His last games were for Thurrock in 2014 made an appearance for England u18’s and u19’s in 2005 and 2006 respectively the u19’s appearance was against Holland at yes you’ve guessed it the Bescot stadium

1 Like

So your avatar name isn’t named after him then! :joy:

1 Like

Impossible to confidently predict. Who will be in and why, who will be out and why? Tactics? system?

My only prediction is that there will be less chaos at the bar today.

That also is impossible to predict…

1 Like

Anyone else having a flutter on the team choice lottery today?
Would lurve a win today, but feel the team will be very low on confidence after that demoralising defeat to Carlisle.
If Orient get one early on it will be all over again, if we can hang on to a 0-0 at half time, we could scrape a 1-0 win.

It’s football day again just got my Walsall shirt out of the wardrobe ready to put it on and support the lads(no booing today please people)got a good feeling about today similar to the one I had away at Scunthorpe 2-1 win for me keeping my eye on Jordon Maguire-Drew today he’s got 6 in 12 apart from that these have nothing! UTS!

2 Likes

A bit like us then…:grinning:

2 Likes

I’m sure Boris promised to fix that… :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I’ll have a go with the following guess
Rose
Facey Scarr, Sadler, Pring
Kinsella, Sinclair, Guthrie, McDonald
Adebayo, Lavery

McDonald won’t be playing,he’ll be off to another club soon.They’ll put it down to money,but I think DC’s managerial style will make his mind up.

Originally thought a 0-2 defeat but that was in the last decade. We enter the roaring twenties with a 3 nil win.

1 Like

L.Roberts; Facey, Sadler, Scarr, Pring; Holden, Kinsella, Guthrie, McDonald; Lavery, Gordon

Substitutes: Rose; Norman, Jules, Cockerill-Mollett; Bates, S.Perry; Gaffney

:thinking: mmmm

1 Like

Bump :smile:

1 Like

The religious people say that Christmas is a time of miracles, and it looks like they could be right, judging by today’s team.

1 Like

Not sure about Guthrie’s fitness.Another game in a short space of time. Looks like kinns will have his work cut out today .

Nearly won the prize mate!
Is Guthrie really up to another 90 minutes?
We shall wait and see if this team can give us a third victory at home!

I think it’s a hairpin bend!

1 Like