Mansfield Away - Saturday 15th October

Anyone know if there will be any train strikes for this game?

From what I can tell there are strikes for the 1st, 5th, 8th and 10th planned. They still have chance to announce a strike for the 15th today as employment law requires them to give 2 weeks notice of any action, though with today being a Saturday thatā€™s unlikely. Keep checking the news though just in case!

1 Like

If these figures are reliable then Mr Vince is correct itā€™s a waste of time, also in the depths of winter they would possibly put them on second half anyway.

I noticed that the tickets are now on sale for this. Will get one on Monday. If the trains are on strike I can always go in the motor.

They wonā€™t strike three Saturdays in a row. One of those ones though where itā€™s probably quicker to take the car than train as endless amount of changes to get to Mansfield from your part of Shropshire.

2 Likes

It will be energy rationing durin the winter, rather than cost that may prove the decisive factor.

1 Like

Match thread coming?

With DJ not allowed to play, I can see plenty of discussion on who should replace him and what formation.

Just bought tickets at the ground, after looking on the ticket website for costs first.
1 adult and 1 junior 13-17 on the website is Ā£20 + Ā£13 = Ā£33
At the ground they sold me a family ticket at Ā£23

To be fair it does say this in the news article, when they went on sale, but it doesnā€™t give you the option to buy a family ticket, if you are buying online, unless it discounts the tickets when you go to pay.

I did exactly the same , noticed a family deal available but not online so drove to the ticket office to get my family ticket.Taking my lad to his first away game so I hope itā€™s a good onešŸ™

3 Likes

Always on a Wednesday evening for a Saturday game, unless my diary is clear before.